Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daytona 500

sunkisst
    Anyone going to Daytona? I am leaving Monday about noon,trying to get out of Dodge before "Ol- Man- Winter "kicks us in our ass.Going directly to Melbourne to hang with an old roomate from the good old days.Then back to Daytona Sunday morning.Anyone else?

buckey79
    Wish I couold go. Let em know next time you go to a race. I go to get to at lleast one of them this this yearGo Jr.

sunkisst
    Hey Jason,Jr. didnt qualify so well,but that does not mean anything.This is maybe my 10th or 11th time to Daytona,probably the best party I have ever been to.I will root for Dale Jr. for you & every other Jr. fan out there.My favorite is ,believe it or not,Mikey...Just like his attitude,Thats All.

sunkisst
    Got here a little after noon,had lunch in Daytona.Rain started about 4;00.Rode down to Melbourne in the rain,then it quit.Sunny and 68 degrees.Is anyone else coming?????

RICHARD TILL
    sure wish i could be there. will have to settle for going to talladega race in april and camping out across the road from the track. about 10 of us are going. i`ve been told to bring a pickup load of firewood. i hate to differ here but i hope gordon, boy earnhardt and anyone driving a toyota do poorly all year long. have a great time, be careful and drink one for me.

sunkisst
    Today is the day,Boogedy,Boogedy,Boogedy,Boys,Lets Go Racing.

Wet Dream
    Today is the day,Boogedy,Boogedy,Boogedy,Boys,Lets Go Racing.
    :devil: If only we could get rid of DW.:devil: He's about as insightful and entertaining as a colonoscopy.

bp
    you can learn a lot from a colonoscopy...

steelcomp
    :devil: If only we could get rid of DW.:devil: He's about as insightful and entertaining as a colonoscopy. I've talked with DW on a number of occasions...he's one smart dude. One very rich dude, too. He'll talk over your head in a southern second, and has a very quick wit. Really a great guy, and will make you laugh yur ass off if you can keep up with his sense of humor.

buckey79
    :devil: If only we could get rid of DW.:devil: He's about as insightful and entertaining as a colonoscopy.
    I don't know about getting rid of DW. But I wouldn't mind seeing that mouthy bastard Harvick leave.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast