Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New/old 16' Marlin in Spokane?

RaysonKid
    The E class use to be the most exciting and close racing to watch.
    Superlite... Sounds like dads having a Huge Garage Sale....

canam10
    Does anyone know if Biesemeyer ever built a 16/16.5 foot boat? Maybe around the early 70's. I've looked at most of the old pictures and adds and have never seen one.
    Trimmin,
    Rusty Biesemeyer sure did build some 16 footers. There are pictures of one in the photo section on v-driveboats.com under Babybeze and there was one for sale in the Phoenix area a couple weeks ago. The mystery is did Jullian ever buid one?? A few of us remember a small Biesemeyer running as an E boat. Marc (Boatguy222) sent me a picture of what we believe is the boat. It was E-4 Racers Prayer. Don't know what ever happened to the boat or any other history other than I believe it is the boat that holds some of the E records. I'll try and attach the photo Marc sent me Tim

biesemeyer34
    Superlite , the road trip included Dave Weber, his son Levi, and yours truly Jimmy D. Dave had no idea that the 16 Marlin was his old boat . We were looking at the boat for 20 minutes and I replied " Do you recognize anything " and he said "Yes this is my old boat" Before we went over I called your Dad to make sure it was still available and the next morning at 4 a.m. we were headed over the pass. Superlite, you can always pry that cash out of your dads hand, it will spend better than that fibre-glass thing that Dave bought. Thanks for keeping the East side supplied in boats and parts!! Jimmy D.

FLATS ONLY
    conrad murphy owned this boat, john mcardle drove and set a kilo record but his license was not up to date.this boat ran from 112 to 126 mph,jim newton drove it and conrad drove it.conrad drove it a firebird in the 80s in the drags and crashed it.i think the boat is still around in az.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12