Alright the big trip is still planned for Feb 10th thru 12th. I was originally going to head out Thursday night but have moved that to 6am Friday morning so we will have some day light to set up camp with. Should be in Glamis by 11am, giving myself some extra time with the new rig, hopefully we'll be there earlier.
Had some friends go out last weekend, they got there Thursday night and couldn't find a spot big enough for everyone and ended up having to split up the camp. They think we should all head over to the washes for our trip. There are lots of spots to camp that are on the hard pack with no chance of getting struck plus there is A LOT more room so we have a better chance of getting everyone into one spread out camp. What do you guys think? I don't care either way I've camped in both places and never got stuck, there is more room in the washes and it's much easier to get in and out of with big rigs. The only complaint I have about the washes is that it get dusty some times in the afternoon.
Here's the list so far.
1. The Mock Family, Friday AM, Moho and trailer
2. The Delacy Family, Friday AM, Moho arriving with the Mocks
3. The Stevenson Family, Friday Night, Moho, and 30 foot trailer
4. The Demerjian Family, Friday Night, Moho and trailer
5. The Wernlie Family, Friday Night, Truck and Toy hauler
6. Wernlie family friends, Friday night, Truck and 40' WW
7. Ca Sean and Lindsey, Friday AM?, Truck and WW
8. SoCalHD, Chris and Amy, Friday AM, Truck
9. Bill and friends "Riverbound", Friday AM(Maybe), Big Truck and big trailer
10. Brandin and GF "Cole Trickle" Friday AM, Truck and Trailer
11. Michael Magic 34 ????
Sorry if I missed you or got the info wrong.....anyone else....
Let me know what you guys think.
Chris