Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Glamis trip Feb 10-12th

TOBTEK
    As long as the dealer gets me my trailer back, I'll be there and WetWillie is supposed to be joining us as well. I also have another friend coming with his Warrior and Rhino (billet guy).
    This may be my last trip of this year. :cry:
    is your buddy TCM in phoenix? If so, I saw he is getting a cool product line for the Rhino's on Ebay....id like to have one of the rear view mirrors.

sigepmock
    We are in for the weekend.
    I plan on leaving town and caravaning out with the Mocks.
    Sweet, we'll talk more as we get closer, should be a good trip. Just found out there are a couple guys headed out Thursday, they're going to save a big spot for all of us between wash 9 and 10, lots of room there and good solid footing.
    Magic I hope you get the trailer back in time.
    Chris

riverbound
    Dont completely count me out yet..... I just got my CVT filter and some other goodies for the Rhino.

sigepmock
    Dont completely count me out yet..... I just got my CVT filter and some other goodies for the Rhino.
    Hey I left you on the list as a "Might be flaking" We'd love for you to join us. Lots of kids there too.I bet we build a pretty cool kiddy track and if I can get my 70 quad running, your boys are more than welcome to use it.

riverbound
    Hey I left you on the list as a "Might be flaking" We'd love for you to join us. Lots of kids there too.I bet we build a pretty cool kiddy track and if I can get my 70 quad running, your boys are more than welcome to use it.
    Im working on my old quad right now.....plus we also got the boys this....
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...id=10947&stc=1

Mrs. casean
    Sweet, we'll talk more as we get closer, should be a good trip. Just found out there are a couple guys headed out Thursday, they're going to save a big spot for all of us between wash 9 and 10, lots of room there and good solid footing.
    Magic I hope you get the trailer back in time.
    Chris
    That's great that someone will be heading out Thursday! That should help getting a spot big enough for the group!

Magic34
    is your buddy TCM in phoenix? If so, I saw he is getting a cool product line for the Rhino's on Ebay....id like to have one of the rear view mirrors.
    TCB, yes.

GETSOME
    I will be heading out when i get off Friday morning. Hope Brandin And Jen will let me sleep in there trailer or i will be cold. I strongly encourage camping at the washes with that big of a group. And it is better if there are any small kids going. (Less likely to get hit and easier riding smaller dunes). And for you brand new rhino people there are smaller dunes to get used to before the big ones. And closer to boradmanville if you want a cold one :rollside:
    Ohh Ya my name is JEREMY and i am glad to be part of this great borad. :crossx:

BLOWN HOWARD
    Will also be out there that weekend with about 10 rigs, Either staying at the flats or Gecko

sigepmock
    I will be heading out when i get off Friday morning. Hope Brandin And Jen will let me sleep in there trailer or i will be cold. I strongly encourage camping at the washes with that big of a group. And it is better if there are any small kids going. (Less likely to get hit and easier riding smaller dunes). And for you brand new rhino people there are smaller dunes to get used to before the big ones. And closer to boradmanville if you want a cold one :rollside:
    Ohh Ya my name is JEREMY and i am glad to be part of this great borad. :crossx:
    Welcome Jeremy. I'll tell you the same thing I told Bradin, Jen is more than welcome to use our motorhome facilities but you and Bradin are using the bushes :yuk: j/k
    I agree I think the washes will be a better overall camping spot. We'll have to come up with some sort of "Can't Miss Us" sign for everyone to find the camp as they roll in.
    BlownHoward, maybe we can catch up with you out there. I'm sure all the Jr Baller Rhino's will be easy to spot. Come over and check out the rig if you want too, cold ones on the house.
    Chris

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast