Thread: I was STABBED!!!!!

DansBlown73Nordic
    Yesturday I was taking a nap on the couch. I woke up feeling a pinch in my side. I reached down to find a letter opener stuck 1 1/2 inches into my side.....
    Janet had opened some mail the day before and left the opener on the couch....:sqeyes: :sqeyes: So we rushed to the doctor. It turned out not to be a real big deal. It was scary for a few minutes.....:sqeyes:

DelawareDave
    OUCH! :jawdrop:

Wet Dream
    Did she mention anything about a will or a life insurance policy lately?

cxr133
    Yesturday I was taking a nap on the couch. I woke up feeling a pinch in my side. I reached down to find a letter opener stuck 1 1/2 inches into my side.....
    Janet had opened some mail the day before and left the opener on the couch....:sqeyes: :sqeyes: So we rushed to the doctor. It turned out not to be a real big deal. It was scary for a few minutes.....:sqeyes:
    hmmm........... someone tried to make it look like an accident. any friends want your boat for cheap??

EAZYKILLER2006
    wow almost as bad, as my stab...yea hubby decided to do me ...knock off a few cobwebs...well, needless to say it slipped...wow:devil: what a stab...well, it woke my ass up anyways...

MizBubba
    Bet you won't forget her BIRTHDAY again!
    Glad everything's OK!

buckey79
    Boobietrap!

Jim W
    Did you use my pliers to pull the opener out????
    Be good, Jim

DansBlown73Nordic
    No I sold them on E-Bay last month.......

Dimarco Kid
    Hey Big Dan...
    Don't hate me...BUT...got a buyer for the T-Cat and it's making room for the new Yamaha with a BIG turbo. I had to, getting my ass handed to me too much, can't believe that the ole kitty finally is outdated.
    Dennis the Menace