Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ride Rite Air Bag Kits by Firestone

Nubbs
    Does anybody have a hookup for Ride Rite airbag kits by Firestone?
    Nubbs

Froggystyle
    Not a hook-up per se, but I know they are the bomb.
    I was trying to get a set for Blown Howard and it appears my welcome with Air Ride wore out over the course of this HD project

Nubbs
    Yeah, they work good. I had a set on my lowered pickup. Now I need a set on my Super Duty.

prosthogod
    No hook up , but they work great on my excursion.

voodoomedman
    No hookup but I have them on my lifted Chevy and they are bichen. I think it was right around 800 bones installed at Gary's in Ontario. That is with an onboard compressor and a guage and control under the dash. You can get just the bags installed for like 400 but it kinda sucks. You have to stop somewhere with a compressor to fill it up and then you have to even get out to let out the air. I can adjust while driving. I let out the air to put the boat on and off and then fill it up once it's on rather than cranking up the jack super high to get it off because the bags are full of air. It's also really nice to be going to down the bumpy a$$ 10 fwy and be able to adjust out the bounce.

Flying Tiger
    Does it give you any more load capacity?

Havasu Hangin'
    Does it give you any more load capacity?
    No (your tires ratings do not change), but it will level the truck, which helps with the steering/sway issues from a sagging rear end.

NewGuy
    I have them on my 04 2500 Suburban. Huge difference towing 9-10,000 lbs. I had mine installed at Desert Rat for $675, on-board compressor, gauge, and lifetime warranty. Good luck.

MAINEVENT
    I have them on my 04 2500 Suburban. Huge difference towing 9-10,000 lbs. I had mine installed at Desert Rat for $675, on-board compressor, gauge, and lifetime warranty. Good luck.
    Desert Rat i take it is in AZ???

THATJEFFGUY
    Does anybody have a hookup for Ride Rite airbag kits by Firestone?
    Nubbs
    I may have a hookup on these. Give me some more specs, and what they are going on, and I can get you a price. Do you need just the bags, or do you want them installed also ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast