Thread: Billy B and Dave Sammons beware

vdriver4ever
    Just thought I would let you know where having a little driver's meeting ourselves starting at 1 pm on Friday. It's the race car teams Christmas drunkfest. I will try to keep the cell away from Rattle Can so you don't get any more of thoooooooooooose calls again.. But you know how he gets once the vodka starts flowing. Especially those middle of the day deals...
    Take care my friends and we will see you on the 15th or sooner.
    Pat

BILLY.B
    Just thought I would let you know where having a little driver's meeting ourselves starting at 1 pm on Friday. It's the race car teams Christmas drunkfest. I will try to keep the cell away from Rattle Can so you don't get any more of thoooooooooooose calls again.. But you know how he gets once the vodka starts flowing. Especially those middle of the day deals...
    Take care my friends and we will see you on the 15th or sooner.
    PatThanks Pat......By the way, did I tell you I have a new cell #. I'll get that to you after the holidays. :rollside: And by the way were having a little Christmas cheer party Friday also. So tell Buddy Lou to be on his toes instead of his back cause he just might here from me. :cry:

Dave Sammons
    Pat, Thanks for the heads up! Just remember...My job will be taking me to at least 6 bars Friday afternoon, so, I'll be ready for him. As Billy stated, I will probably be making a pre-emptive call as well before he gets toooo far gone...Like around 1:15!!. Try to avoid a repeat of last year's incident at the Race Shop. You know he'll be showing up in his Santa suit like last year...Have a couple pops like last year...and start murmuring..."I wish I could paint like Billy, I wish I could paint like Billy". You know what comes next...So be ready! I think this picture was taken right before you tackled him. Remind RattleCan...It's Christmas!!!, Maybe the REAL Santa Claus will finally bring him a big box full of TALENT this year!!!
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...or_875-med.jpg

vdriver4ever
    He already started signing his Christmas song...
    I wish I could paint like Billy, I wish I could paint like Billy, I wish I could be just like Davey and have a fast boat too.....
    If he starts putting on the damn Santa outfit on again I will hide all the hand guns.

BILLY.B
    Pat, Thanks for the heads up! Just remember...My job will be taking me to at least 6 bars Friday afternoon, so, I'll be ready for him. As Billy stated, I will probably be making a pre-emptive call as well before he gets toooo far gone...Like around 1:15!!. Try to avoid a repeat of last year's incident at the Race Shop. You know he'll be showing up in his Santa suit like last year...Have a couple pops like last year...and start murmuring..."I wish I could paint like EARL SCHIEB, I wish I could paint like EARL SCHIEB". You know what comes next...So be ready! I think this picture was taken right before you tackled him. Remind RattleCan...It's Christmas!!!, Maybe the REAL Santa Claus will finally bring him a big box full of TALENT this year!!!
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...or_875-med.jpg ROTFLMAO!!!!. Poor Buddy Lou, he just isn't feeling the love this year!!! :rollside: