Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NJBA Discussion Forum -06

Ok so ive narrowed it down to either being Cyclone or CS so who are ya truth speaker?
    Naw, Mike & Chris have enough guts to say who they are ... this person doesn't ... I'm pretty sure they will still hide behind their screen name with their 5 new posts being mad at me for speaking the real truth ...
    If this person has anything constructive to say, I ask them to out themselves and tell us who they are and the beef that they have with NJBA ... if not, we will simply ignore their posts.
    (it's not that hard to figure out who this might be)

cyclone
    'tard thats funny.
    I just learned how to post pics theirs no way i can post a video.You will just have to see it and hear it at the river this year.
    When do we get to hear the new prostock motor cackle and watch you purge the system?
    If you need pointers on how to blow the scoop off talk to Big John he can hook ya up.
    you won't see it purge. this aint the fast and the furious dude.

djdtpr
    this aint the fast and the furious dude.
    Oooooops i must have been dreaming.
    You have to admit that it is pretty cool when they do it though.

Truth_Speaker
    Another guy who likes to hide behind screen names ... like we're gonna take you seriously ...
    i have nothing to hide- you want anonymous feedback- well here it is
    the njba is a disgrace- you should follow the ihba more closely- they know how to take care of their racers

cyclone
    It sure is easy to bitch about something and do nothing about it. If you think the folks that VOLUNTEER their time to put on NJBA races are doing such a bad job then why don't you step up and lend a hand?

i have nothing to hide- you want anonymous feedback- well here it is
    the njba is a disgrace- you should follow the ihba more closely- they know how to take care of their racers
    Interesting ... Willis has started something prior to taking it for board approval, trying to get feeback, not me ... I agree that we should have a forum to announce things, but not anonymously.
    His statement was so that people who were afraid to speak out and want to stay anonymous ... could ... I don't agree ... I have never been ashamed about what I had to say enough to have to say it anonymously.
    Those who are members of NJBA know they get treated in a professional manner and will be running instead of bypassed so the fuel boats can run ... unlike IHBA ... so I don't think that NJBA should follow IHBA's lead. Thanks for your input though.

Willis
    Feb. 2, 2006
    Hello people,
    :argue:
    Brian,
    You don’t have to convince this clown, “Truth Speaker”, that the NJBA is a different organization from IHBA with professional people running the company and professional players in competition.
    “Truth Speaker”, needs “anonymity” so he can feel like a person, well “Truth Speaker”, be a man and say what’s really on your small mind. Oh, I’m sorry, to be a “Truth Speaker”, you’d have to come clean with your self and admit you are a very small individual with small expectations.
    “Truth Speaker”, you have made the choice, bring your boat back and it will get beat again – Blown Gas Jet.
    Willis

Johnwithjm
    You forgot the part about IHBA pays alot better than NJBA. I run both but the boat count and the pay is much better in IHBA. I hope NJBA can grow and get the boat count up. Looking forward to racing both this year. I think that NJBA will be alot better this year with the new sandbaging rule.

Willis
    John,
    Everybody who is a racer already knows NJBA doesn't have the "Promoter" or the stadium to collect the “Hi Dollars” from spectators to add to the purse.
    So whatÂ’s the beef about????
    Willis

Johnwithjm
    John,
    Everybody who is a racer already knows NJBA doesn't have the "Promoter" or the stadium to collect the “Hi Dollars” from spectators to add to the purse.
    So whatÂ’s the beef about????
    WillisI have know beef with NJBA. As we all know there is know money in boat racing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast