Thread: Condo owners suck!

maxwedge
    Just kidding. I love them all. In fact I hope everybody has a wonderfull happy sunshiney day, Every day! And I hope nobody ever offends anyone or gets mad about anything, or makes too much noise or drives a loud fast boat, or expresses an opinion. Lets all just get along like nice little flower children in big identical yellow wonderfull blessed houses with nice little nick nacky things all around them..
    Awwwwwwww isn't it great.

Thibodaux
    You love the old folks do ya?

burtandnancy2
    max, are you as rabid as the picture in your header? Cool down, you're sounding like an idiot. Have you had too much to drink? Back off, put your brain in gear before you put this down for everyone to read...

I think you have a real problem expressing yourself

echo
    I don't care who's grandparents you are, they probably think you are annoying as hell too.
    And what's with all of your supercharged Buicks that don't seem to go over 17MPH?
    ...And either learn how to operate a paintbrush and a screwdriver, or move the fukk into a retirement home...
    Also, if you are the president of the condo owners association, and it is therefore your job to hire the snow removal crew, then it's not our fault your wife slipped on the ice and broke her wrist. When fifteen inches of snow falls, it get's slippery. Be carefull. I knew ice was slippery when I was four. You're really fukking old, you should have learned that by now.

Just some happy thoughts I wanted to share with everybody
    Phuck-Off jerk,and i'll have fries with that.

BshyBvrGirl
    sorry you had a bad day at work. remind me to never be on the receiving end of your venting...ever
    if it makes you feel better, I have to go figure out how raise 4.6 million dollars in the next 10 years at my job.

I don't care who's grandparents you are, they probably think you are annoying as hell too.
    And what's with all of your supercharged Buicks that don't seem to go over 17MPH?
    ...And either learn how to operate a paintbrush and a screwdriver, or move the fukk into a retirement home...
    Also, if you are the president of the condo owners association, and it is therefore your job to hire the snow removal crew, then it's not our fault your wife slipped on the ice and broke her wrist. When fifteen inches of snow falls, it get's slippery. Be carefull. I knew ice was slippery when I was four. You're really fukking old, you should have learned that by now.

Just some happy thoughts I wanted to share with everybody
    Does your wife know your out of control and posting on ***boat?

maxwedge
    There it's more PC now. I don't know why rex changed it all around in his re-quote to make me sound all angry and shit.

OCMerrill
    Does your wife know your out of control and posting on ***boat?
    That right there is some funny shit. Imaginary...but funny