Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Should I cut it open or not? and why?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Ok guys I really want to cut my bow open. I dont care if it's a little harder to clean and will go a little slower. I want to take more people sometimes and think life on the beach will be much better. I can get it done for 5-7 grand depending on how crazy I get. It is time to call and make the appointment. Some say cool and some say crazy. I still haven't heard the reasons for not doing it. Any thoughts or comments? Anybody have one and wish they did not? Any last words?
    I keep seeing more and more on the lakes.
    Oh ya, if you dont know it's a 30 daytona with conopies.

djunkie
    Who cares what everyone says. If you want to cut it open then do it. Its your boat.
    Oh and open bows are gay....... J/K

WetWillie
    I would

i would how often are you under the front

Kilrtoy
    Do what makes you happy.....

nobling
    Ok, heres how it will go. Mike "will cut" a perfect boat, piss away a few bucks and then say ,You know I think Ill sell it cuz Im board today for 95k...
    I dont get it......

alfonzo
    Do it, then you'll have more room to "Chuck it in"!

nobling
    DO IT DORK,DO IT,DO IT..
    Come on hottie make a cheer for us about the guy that once cut his D*ck open :rollside: :rollside: !!
    Hey doesnt that evo dude own a rotto zip!!!! That'll work, won't it?

Bling Bling
    Ok, heres how it will go. Mike "will cut" a perfect boat, piss away a few bucks and then say ,You know I think Ill sell it cuz Im board today for 95k...
    I dont get it......
    Or the Jackass will take it out a few times, then want it back to a closed bow. Hell what's another 7 grand.

FASTERDAMITT
    Do you like driving a boat with 600 pounds in the bow? I don't care for it personally. Obstruction of view, handling sucks, ect.. If I was driving a 60 - 70 mph deckboat I could compromise. Another thing to consider is the more people the more f*ck up the boat gets. For example cigarette burns, 100 times the spilled drinks, scratches ect.. And then you will need another large cooler for the extra passengers. I hope I'm not discuraging you. I just want you to be aware. Don't forget the potty breaks increase also. Now that I gave you the negative outlook, all you have to look forward to is possitive. :wink: Good luck on your decission.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast