Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rhino Parts & Accessories

Buster
    Call or PM EVO at Long Travel Rhino (http://www.longtravelrhino.com) and he can hook you up with everything.

sigepmock
    So what is the hot ticket for exhaust? Has anyone used the Big Gun exhaust? How does it sound? CDI? Which unit is the best?
    I think the verdict is still out on exhaust, no real winner. Alot of people are running the Black Rhino Performance exhaust with the Eldlebrock carb but reviews are going both ways. So far I've heard the best bet is to remove the stock exhaust and grind down the welds just inside the headpipe, then add the larger billet exhaust tip, rejet and go. I've also heard Alba is doing some sick motor mods that are soon to be released.
    The definate adds are the BRP CDI, CVT filter, tires and wheels, and four point belts. After that it's all up in the air.
    Check out www.blackrhinoperformance.net/Forum/ for some good info.
    Evo is a great sorce for parts. I'm hopefully picking up my cage and seats from him this Friday.
    Chris

FastTimmy
    Hey Dan, long time no talk to...Call LongTravelRhino (Brian / EVO) on the boards.

riverbound
    The best price for most of this stuff is on Ebay. But Evo does pretty good too. Now if I could just get my tires and wheels

Cole Trickle
    The best price for most of this stuff is on Ebay. But Evo does pretty good too. Now if I could just get my tires and wheels
    What do you need wheels and tires for?
    We all know that your not getting your Rhino back from WFS until Tobtek picks his up! :crossx: :argue:

riverbound
    What do you need wheels and tires for?
    We all know that your not getting your Rhino back from WFS until Tobtek picks his up! :crossx: :argue:
    Mine's not at WFS.....and Im picking it up tomorrow on my way to the river It just wont have a stereo in it

Cole Trickle
    Mine's not at WFS.....and Im picking it up tomorrow on my way to the river It just wont have a stereo in it
    Giving you a hard time...
    We have all gone to pick up stuff that was supposed to be completed only to see it sitting in the corner with 5 layers of dust un started.
    If the weekend goes as expected I hope to have a basic system before the 10th.

riverbound
    Giving you a hard time...
    We have all gone to pick up stuff that was supposed to be completed only to see it sitting in the corner with 5 layers of dust un started.
    If the weekend goes as expected I hope to have a basic system before the 10th.
    Well....I will have to stay close to you and listen to yours then

Cole Trickle
    Well....I will have to stay close to you and listen to yours then
    Sounds good.
    Don't forget to Bring my beer holders (your kiddies) and a full ice chest :idea:

casean
    Where is the best deal for Rhino parts?
    Wheels/Tires?
    CDI?
    Exhaust?
    K&N Filter and CVT filter?
    Digital dash?
    Thanks!
    DAN
    Congrats on the Rhino. You are going to really like it. As far as parts go, there are allot of places on the Internet to order them from. How ever the problem I ran into was, not being able to get a hold these places. I guess the Rhino craze has them so busy they can't answer the phone I ended up ordering my stuff from Black Rhino Performance. I had to pay retail, but they had the stuff to me with in a couple days. Plus someone always answers their phone when I call

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast