Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rhino Parts & Accessories

Mrs. casean
    Sounds good.
    Don't forget to Bring my beer holders (your kiddies) and a full ice chest :idea:
    Those are the best beer holders and beer bitches
    We don't have any yet so we use our friends

Cole Trickle
    Those are the best beer holders and beer bitches
    We don't have any yet so we use our friends
    I love other peoples kids!!!
    <-----wants to get to jr. baller status before starting the kids thing. :crossx:
    Did you two get the new cage on yet?(Psot some pics of that bad mama jamma)

Mrs. casean
    I love other peoples kids!!!
    <-----wants to get to jr. baller status before starting the kids thing. :crossx:
    Sean got it yesterday and I just helped him put it on there, and he went from there. I think it's on... I'll see if it's done and take pics... We're w/ ya there~ we're waiting to be at least jr. baller status before the munchkins come into the picture... We enjoy other peoples kids for now And they like our toys

Cole Trickle
    Sean got it yesterday and I just helped him put it on there, and he went from there. I think it's on... I'll see if it's done and take pics... We're w/ ya there~ we're waiting to be at least jr. baller status before the munchkins come into the picture... We enjoy other peoples kids for now And they like our toys
    <------ still dodging the marriage bullet but I know for a fact that I have found my soul mate.
    Scary part about it is we have been together longer than most marriages.

riverbound
    Sounds good.
    Don't forget to Bring my beer holders (your kiddies) and a full ice chest :idea:
    I hope I dont forget the kids....that would be bad
    but their hands will be full holding Daddy's Beers

casean
    The cage is on! Need to clean the rock desert dust on the Rhino and install the new harnesses still. K&N filter, Dynojet kit and larger intake snorkel are on their way. Hopefully it will all be here before next Thursday. Billet exhaust end cap is on also. I'm amazed at how small and restrictive the stock end is

Cole Trickle
    The cage is on! Need to clean the rock desert dust on the Rhino and install the new harnesses still. K&N filter, Dynojet kit and larger intake snorkel are on their way. Hopefully it will all be here before next Thursday. Billet exhaust end cap is on also. I'm amazed at how small and restrictive the stock end is
    NICE!
    What cage di you go with? Seems like you got it a tad quicker than Chris

Ivan Dan
    Hey Dan, long time no talk to...Call LongTravelRhino (Brian / EVO) on the boards.
    Whats up man? How ya been? I hear your not at DR anymore huh?!?!
    I've talked to Brian already he's cool and is definitely gonna help out with some stuff.

casean
    NICE!
    What cage di you go with? Seems like you got it a tad quicker than Chris
    I went with the BRP basic front cage. It's 3 inches lower than the stock one, so now it'll fit in the trailer with out me having to unload the springs and flatten the tires. I'll post some pics of it when I get a chance.
    They have a company in Riverside that does the fab work for them. It's not a custom cage like big baller Chris is getting

Ivan Dan
    Congrats on the Rhino. You are going to really like it. As far as parts go, there are allot of places on the Internet to order them from. How ever the problem I ran into was, not being able to get a hold these places. I guess the Rhino craze has them so busy they can't answer the phone I ended up ordering my stuff from Black Rhino Performance. I had to pay retail, but they had the stuff to me with in a couple days. Plus someone always answers their phone when I call
    Thanks I can't wait to hook up with all you guys to go camping and riding these things. I have a list of crap I want to order but I'm being good and waiting until I get it to start ordering.
    Thanks everyone for all the tips.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast