Thread: Moving to Las Vegas need help!

superV
    Long time no see to some of you. Been awhile since ive been on the boards. I am looking into moving to LV in May - June and would like some help on where to move etc.I am from Socal but have been in Lake of the ozarks area for the last 9 yrs so i am out of the loop on things.
    Anyhow I am married and have two kids.Joshua is 9 and savannah is 10.Wife and I are 32.
    I work in the north slop of alaska on the pipe line working 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and Linda is a hair stylist. I need to be able to get to the airport with in 1/2 to 45min. Looking for a 3-4bdr 2 ba with a pool for around 300k.And yes we are big time boaters and currently run a Formula 232.Looking for a nice family place with lots for the kids and the wife with out have to travel into vegas.

phebus
    Try posting on Las Vegas ***boats http://lasvegas***boats.com/forum/
    Nice group of people over there, and I'm sure you'll get some help.

superV
    Going to had to set up a new acc. but it is dead in there:sleeping:

2forcefull
    i still post there! lol, i live in vegas shouldn't have any problem getting a place in the sw area

mmered8299
    300K? Try Mountians Edge. Its probably the lest expensive of the new developments in the area. Closer to the lake you have a new development off of Lake Mead and Mojave/Oliva. Forgot the name. Watch out for the associations. They can be a pain in the ass.

Beer-30
    I believe Dicudmore would be one of the people who could hep ya.

All-Star
    There is a Realtor named Steve Hawks out there that can help you....

x7734x
    Lot's of associations here. All the new developments are all a pain in the ass. I can hook you up with a good realator and lender if you need the help. Definitally look in the south west, Henderson, or green valley area. Good prices on homes right now.

mobldj
    missouri,anywhere will be a improvement,spent 3 years at ft lost in the woods.youll love vegas.good luck,see ya on the water

dicudmore
    Long time no see to some of you. Been awhile since ive been on the boards. I am looking into moving to LV in May - June and would like some help on where to move etc.I am from Socal but have been in Lake of the ozarks area for the last 9 yrs so i am out of the loop on things.
    Anyhow I am married and have two kids.Joshua is 9 and savannah is 10.Wife and I are 32.
    I work in the north slop of alaska on the pipe line working 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and Linda is a hair stylist. I need to be able to get to the airport with in 1/2 to 45min. Looking for a 3-4bdr 2 ba with a pool for around 300k.And yes we are big time boaters and currently run a Formula 232.Looking for a nice family place with lots for the kids and the wife with out have to travel into vegas.
    post or PM your email address and we can send you a few listings--get an idea whats here