Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What"s Up With The Spam Section??

Not So Fast
    I cant believe all of the nice late model boats being put up for sale, some priced well and some not, but damn it seems to me that a lot of the HBer's are selling out. Is it just tired of boating, the price of fuel, or the inflation on every single thing we now buy ? Maybe the equity lines have dried up or folks have over extended themselves I guess. Maybe riding that fine line HUH?? I wonder if the lake will be less crowded this year because of these things, naw, I doubt that but one can hope. NSF

yea there is alot of stuff for sale.im going to try and sell our deckboat in another couple of weeks.just tired of the bigger boat blues...towing washing etc etc for as much boating as we do now i think a 23ft or so boat would be ok.

OutCole'd
    It seems to me, that most are for sale to move up, not out.

phebus
    I'm hoping for less crowds too, but I couldn't beleive how crowded it was last weekend. It's February.
    I did go out two days ago though, and I saw about two other boats on the whole lake.

phebus
    And, I know a couple of the nicer boats are on there because their owners see this as a good time to purchase a bigger and better home for their families.

TCN
    I can speak only for us. We are definately not over extended but on a single income somthing has to go in order to get a bigger house at home. When our play house that we paid pennies for is nicer, bigger, newer, better floor plan than our main residence it gets discouraging to go home from the river. Our goal is to find a bigger house without having to sell anything but the main house, but we are finding out that you get what you pay for. Our MAJOR downfall is that we have high standards and I am not a general contractor. My .02. Nick

yopengo
    Bigger…I wish…. the wife is putting the screws to me for a Pontoon….

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    If you look at the whole picture it's no big deal. What 30 boats for sale out of the thousands of people on this site. Normal #s to me. Everyone has a different reason. I think it seams like a lot when they are jamed together in one spot. Judging from the amount of people in the channel last Saturday we are scroowed!!!!! Get ready for the busiest summer ever!!!!!

catman-do
    Hopefully the ***boat site isnt representative of what to come. I am hoping that the bayliner crowds are the ones getting pinched out this summer.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Judging from the amount of people in the channel last Saturday we are scroowed!!!!! Get ready for the busiest summer ever!!!!!
    Keep in mind the crowds last weekend were larger than normal for February becasue it was Fireworks weekend AND the weather was fantastic. If the weather had been typical for the time of year the crowd in the channel would have been lessened by at least 75%.....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast