Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What"s Up With The Spam Section??

Chipster27
    I'm surprised you were able to find any boats in the spam section.
    What that section really needs are categories for different items. If we encourage ***boat to set up a more organized system, I'm sure it would be extremely popular.
    Ironic you should say that. I just posted the same suggestion in the "Site suggestion" forum. Minimally a Boats and Other subforums would be nice

ratso
    I'm surprised you were able to find any boats in the spam section.
    What that section really needs are categories for different items. If we encourage ***boat to set up a more organized system, I'm sure it would be extremely popular.
    ...like on Scream and Fly Tom? lol...

TheCarDudes
    I guess I'll be one of those contributing (sp) to the crowding this year. We just bought a home on the south side of town and bought the Howard the same month. We have actually been coming to Havasu twice a year for a couple of years but with the new purchases, we intend to be there at least every other weekend.
    I think I'm going to try CatTail to see if the extra 5 mile drive is worth no crowds.?.?

Relaxalot
    I guess I'll be one of those contributing (sp) to the crowding this year. We just bought a home on the south side of town and bought the Howard the same month. We have actually been coming to Havasu twice a year for a couple of years but with the new purchases, we intend to be there at least every other weekend.
    I think I'm going to try CatTail to see if the extra 5 mile drive is worth no crowds.?.?
    We have a place on the South Side. Welcome to the neighborhood. Looking forward to meeting you.

Relaxalot
    our conquest is in the spam we would love to sell it to you so we can buy tobys boat.
    You have a beautiful boat. I think it is priced well. Toby was kind enough to give me a ride in his DCB. I understand why you want to buy it. We are leaning toward the Howard. When my wife says she likes a boat like that why argue? Good luck you should have no problem selling it.

Cas
    Ironic you should say that. I just posted the same suggestion in the "Site suggestion" forum. Minimally a Boats and Other subforums would be nice
    I suggested something similar awhile back also. I thought it would be good to put a spam section at the top of the different forums. Jet stuff in the bet boat area, v-drive stuff in v-drives, cats in the cats section....you get the idea. It seems like a natural seperation and rather easy to monitor, hell I even offered to moderate one but that part of the suggestion is off the table now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234