Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: for sale!! great buy!!!!

Nucking futs
    Used pair of work boots.May need new soles but that would be up to you. They have brand new laces and semi use gell inserts but they feel like new. I hate to let them go but I got new ones. Trades welcome.
    I will let em go for 5 bucks plus 100 for shipping. they feel better then the day i got them.

phebus
    You should have put them up for bid. With all the tire kickers around here, who knows where the price might have gone..

2forcefull
    what size are they? if I wear them will I look like I been work'n?
    got any of them worker look'n gloves.
    my wife keeps tell'n me to find a job
    but she hasn't told me what one looks like!!!
    maybe if I look like I been work'n she'll get of my ass

Mandelon
    I'm gonna have to see pics.

shockwaveharry
    I've seen these boots in person and will personally guarantee that they are everything NF says... and more! You would probably spend twice as much to duplicate what he has yourself. In fact, I'd buy them right now if they were a different color...

Pokesfan
    How do they smell? Have they been polished on?... I'm looking for original leather...not pleather! Steel toes? Would you consider a nice pair of Kangaroo tennis shoes.... if I throw in a NICE pair of parachute pants?

Nucking futs
    How do they smell? Have they been polished on?... I'm looking for original leather...not pleather! Steel toes? Would you consider a nice pair of Kangaroo tennis shoes.... if I throw in a NICE pair of parachute pants?
    Do the Kangaroos have the velcro flaps? Hmm might be interested in them.
    What im really looking for is a nice members only jacket with the matching parachute pants.
    They are real leather and have not been polished as of late, but im sure you could get them to clean up with some good leather dye. No steel toes and they still have the nice new leather smell. I really need to get rid of them ASAP.

El Prosecutor
    What is the clearance between the toe of the gel insert and the toe of the boot? Have they been matched left/right for balanced cushiony performance?
    Do they have full length stringers? Do the bottoms have a lot of rocker?
    Would you be willing to meet halfway to Corona? (I know a guy who might be interested there)

PHX ATC
    You've got it all wrong. To be the "in" crowd, you have to buy a brand new blinged out boat (or other equipment) and then sell it after you've used it one season or less. You know, take a huge loss on it. You take the depreciation, not us.
    Before somebody gets all emotional, I'm just kidding.

Tremor Girl
    I'm interested! I've got a very handy brother in law that's not real busy right now that I can loan you!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast