Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Engagement Ring: Her loss = your gain

455Rocket
    So I found out my fiancée was cheating on me 6 months before we're supposed to get married... Apparently she couldn't figure it out after 8 years.
    So the bitch's ring is up for sale:
    IGI appraised at $8,625.00 on 5/2/2005 (had it made while the family jeweler was still in good health, but on her hand for about 6 months)
    Selling for $3800.00
    Approx 1 carat center diamond, colorless, with 26 diamonds encrusting the band and structure surrounding the center diamond. This ring was hand made by Martin, at Martin's Jewlery in Manhattan Beach, CA. The work is exquisite, and very detailed. It's a unique, Victorian design, and one of a kind. It's in perfect condition; minor scratches on the band have been buffed out.
    From IGI Appraisal:
    Shape/Cut: Round Brilliant Cut
    Weight: .97
    Color: Colorless (E-F)
    Clarity: SI(2)
    Polish/Symmetry: Good/Good
    "One 18 KT white gold ring, wt. in total approx. 2.7 DWT., containing: twenty-six natural diamonds, round, est. total weight 0.22 carat, color H-I, Clarity VS(2); one natural diamond see above:"
    For the appraisal number or any other info give me a call:
    310-756-2605
    Brian
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...g_side-med.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ing_side_2.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ng_top-med.jpg

EAZYKILLER2006
    So I found out my fiancée was cheating on me 6 months before we're supposed to get married... Apparently she couldn't figure it out after 8 years.
    So the bitch's ring is up for sale: Tried pics but they didn't do it justice.
    IGI appraised at $8,625.00 on 5/2/2005 (had it made while the family jeweler was still in good health, but on her hand for about 6 months)
    Selling for $3800.00
    Approx 1 carat center diamond, colorless, with 26 diamonds encrusting the band and structure surrounding the center diamond. This ring was hand made by Martin, at Martin's Jewlery in Manhattan Beach, CA. The work is exquisite, and very detailed. It's a unique, Victorian design, and one of a kind. It's in perfect condition; minor scratches on the band have been buffed out.
    From IGI Appraisal:
    Shape/Cut: Round Brilliant Cut
    Weight: .97
    Color: Colorless (E-F)
    Clarity: SI(2)
    Polish/Symmetry: Good/Good
    "One 18 KT while gold ring, wt. in total approx. 2.7 DWT., containing: twenty-six natural diamonds, round, est. total weight 0.22 carat, color H-I, Clarity VS(2); one natural diamond see above:"
    For the appraisal number or any other info give me a call:
    310-756-2605
    Brian
    Any ideas about how to get detailed pics let me know too...
    i think its bad luck , to buy a semi used ring...

riverbound
    Man...sorry to hear that, but it beats finding out after you are already married

obnoxious001
    Any ideas about how to get detailed pics let me know too...
    Put it in an envelope and mail it to me, I will shoot some great photos!
    A little more seriously, most of the current digital cameras do a pretty nice job of close up work. I would gladly shoot some photos, but am in Glendora, long drive for you. If you have a decent camera, PM me and I will give you some hints on making the details show.

minnesota_duane
    Use it for a down payment on a new boat! I was married 14 years didn't have a boat now I am divorced and have two, good trade!

i say polish it up and save it for the next girl.

v-drive
    However you do it get it out of your life. like someone else said it's bad luck.
    v-drive

455Rocket
    However you do it get it out of your life. like someone else said it's bad luck.
    v-drive
    I figured a good price would motivate someone a little more than the "bad luck" hell, everything's bad luck in marriage!
    She seriously wouldn't know it's used...

EmpirE231
    Hmmm.... can you send me any pics just to get an idea of what it looks like?? might be pretty interested... umm but what's with all the bad luck?? kinda scaring me a bit? would my chick start cheating on me now? :jawdrop: .... so how long was it used? any niks / scratches/ etc?

Waist Deep
    I would say that as long a there is no jizz from the other guy on it, the bad luck theory should not apply.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast