Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok...Tom Brown brought it to my attention.

HCS
    Why do people feel like they have to give up ***boat for their life to move on??
    There's been alot of people lately that think they need to dump their association with this web site to distance themselves from the abnormal.
    WTF for???
    I'll dump my load here as long as I live.

Moneypitt
    I have no idea how this site could adversly affect someones life to the extent of having to totally run away.............Cut back maybe,but go cold turkey into no HB land, nah...........MP

HCS
    I have no idea how this site could adversly affect someones life to the extent of having to totally run away.............Cut back maybe,but go cold turkey into no HB land, nah...........MP
    In the past year or so there's been a few people that act like they need to bail but can't release themselves.
    Sheees. ***boat rehab center.

Tom Brown
    Any time I've been away from this place for more than a couple of weeks, I get email from people asking if I'm OK. It's really sweet but the whole dynamic is kind of gang like in that it's tough to quit. .... and also with 396 Spitter doing the crip walk every chance he gets.

Forkin' Crazy
    Sheees. ***boat rehab center.
    Rehab is for quitters!!!

shockwaveharry
    I was addicted to this place back in the day, but I was self employed so I could endulge my obsession at will. I sold my shop after 10 good years and started working a real job... Gave up Hot Boat cold turkey cause if I didn't, I would have been fired for sure! Got to admit I went through the "DT's" for those first few weeks though...
    Back in 2002, 800 posts seemed like alot. I came back last year and see peeps with 10, 15, 20,000+ posts! No wonder some people feel they need to give it up completely.

EAZYKILLER2006
    Any time I've been away from this place for more than a couple of weeks, I get email from people asking if I'm OK. It's really sweet but the whole dynamic is kind of gang like in that it's tough to quit. .... and also with 396 Spitter doing the crip walk every chance he gets.
    396 spitters doing the crip walk cus he has that 3rd leg in the way...not his fault...:devil:

riverbound
    396 spitters doing the crip walk cus he has that 3rd leg in the way...not his fault...:devil:
    Nah...you got it all wrong...waist down is his white half

Jetaholic
    And could you please explain to all of us here who are still on HB exactly how you know this? :idea:

Jbb
    You can leave when I tell you to......Brown...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast