Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can someone tell me

Her454
    How to turn off your internal ALARM CLOCK. I get up at 4:00am every day to go to work and sometimes its so difficult and I feel I could sleep for a week but on the weekends I am up at 3:30am WITHOUT an alarm. Its my 2 days to sleep in and I CANT! :cry: :cry:
    :yuk: :cry:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    have sex the night before if it's good you will sleep all night

Her454
    have sex the night before
    Thats always a good reason, but It doesn't work. :rollside:

Throttle
    stay up later, drink more.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Thats always a good reason, but It doesn't work. :rollside:
    you may need to change partners

Throttle
    Mel's therory is a good idea too! :rollside:

Her454
    Actually I dont sleep when I drink. I never feel rested after drinking alot before I go to bed, not to mention the headache the next day.

Her454
    you may need to change partners
    Are you saying you put your partners into a deep sleep ? Nice edit on your post BTW.... "and if it's good" LMAO.......
    Hi Mel :rollside:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Are you saying you put your partners into a deep sleep ? Nice edit on your post BTW.... LMAO.......
    Hi Mel :rollside:
    hello sweet heart,
    well I like to make sure they are totally satisfied http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...1_1_-thumb.gif

Her454
    I used to be like that but it was because I dreaded going into work during the week. On the weekends I woke up early because of the anticipation of my weekend. Wether it be something fun I was going to do, reading the paper, having a non-rushed cup of coffee, my son had a baseball game or whatever I was looking forward to the day. Couldn't wait to get up and start it.
    Does that make sense?
    Makes perfect sense but I still want to sleep in till at least 6 :rollside: :rollside:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast