Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need Help W/460 #s

superV
    Blown 472:
    superV:
    FYI to all, the plasic was the timming gear teeth! eek! Note to self next boat will have a Chevy in it! argue Now why would you want to put that junk in there? Cuz im Loco homes!

GofastRacer
    Blown 472:
    Now why would you want to put that junk in there? [/b][/QUOTE]
    Hey c'mon now, what's with this "JUNK" shit??, that hurts! I been running that "JUNK" shit for a lot of years and never had a problem yet!(maybe cause I build my own??). I would run a Ford but I can build 2 "JUNK" motors for the same price!!..Love them "F"kn "O"ld "R"oad "D"iggers" though!!...

superV
    FORD "Found On Road Dead"

newbie Mike
    CHEVROLET DOESN'T THAT STAND FOR
    C=CHEAP
    H=Heap
    E=Every
    V=Valve
    R=Rattles
    O=Or
    L=Leaks
    E=Every
    T=Time
    Now tell me if that isn't spoken like a true Ford guy. LOL

GM = God's mistake, GMC = Got Mechanic Coming, NASCAR = Natl. Assoc. Supporting Chevrolet Above the Rest ...theres alot more but I can't find my list

LakesOnly
    058:
    ...as far as I'm concerned the D2 heads should be used as yacht mooring material. When I get my yacht, it will have two 454's (1 port and 1 starboard) as anchors...
    LO
    [ September 11, 2003, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: LakesOnly ]

LakesOnly
    superV:
    ...the plastic was the timming gear teeth...next boat will have a Chevy in it! argue SuperV: Please see above post.
    By the way, chevy's had nylon-geared timing sets too.
    LO

LakesOnly:
    058:
    ...as far as I'm concerned the D2 heads should be used as yacht mooring material. When I get my yacht, it will have two 454's (1 port and 1 starboard) as anchors...
    LO Don't bother.....they would rust away before you would have a chance to pull them up.

superV
    Hey im a multi user if its AMERICAN then its all Good

Cheap Thrills
    FORD Backwards = Drivers return on foot ,
    Unless of course your in your boat and its drivers return on ferry , wich shouldnt be so hard to understand since most Ford owners tend to lean in that direction ,,, ....
    God Bless Chevrolet ..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast