Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the boating thread

rivergoer
    tell the plans you have to trick out your boat for this season....im going to have a mounted 8 man beer bong on mine. lite up bar in the dash that holds fiths of booze..p.a system...and well just set it up for the ultimate sand bar boat...

h2oski2fast
    tell the plans you have to trick out your boat for this season....im going to have a mounted 8 man beer bong on mine. lite up bar in the dash that holds fiths of booze..p.a system...and well just set it up for the ultimate sand bar boat...
    You should anchor in front of the Sherrif's station. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Wet Dream
    You sound like a real responsible boater.

Acommanderguy
    I have been looking into some type of a portable kegerator typ of thing. Closes thing I have come up with is an Ice chest that has a 50 foot coil in it that gets filled with the beer and then you poor the ice in the ice chest to keep it cold. the only problem I see with it is that its still hooked to a keg and a o2 cartridge. So you still need a place for those. This thing is pretty neat though. It has a tap on the outside of the ice chest. Lets see I want to make a portable stripper pole also. Thats all the mods and things I might buy this year

NOTALENT
    As long as the driver is sober there is nothing wrong with it....Its the same as having any beer or alcoholic beverage within your reach.

h2oski2fast
    I have been looking into some type of a portable kegerator typ of thing. Closes thing I have come up with is an Ice chest that has a 50 foot coil in it that gets filled with the beer and then you poor the ice in the ice chest to keep it cold. the only problem I see with it is that its still hooked to a keg and a o2 cartridge. So you still need a place for those. This thing is pretty neat though. It has a tap on the outside of the ice chest. Lets see I want to make a portable stripper pole also. Thats all the mods and things I might buy this year
    Boats and kegs dont mix, the kegs end up all foam.

h2oski2fast
    Jumping to conclusions? He never said he was going to drink and drive.
    Would I be jumping to conclusions if I called you a C**K Sucker?

rivergoer
    its cool nt he seems like he is one of those guys who thinks they are the only one that has ever boated and everyone else is an amature...i am a responsible boater..havnt wrecked or gotten a dui yet..nor hurt anyone or little kids that ride with me...hmm..im just a shiat head on the water though...
    and acommanderguy that thing is called a jocky box they are really cool one of my buddies has one....its a keggarator for the boat

Wet Dream
    Jumping to conclusions? He never said he was going to drink and drive.
    Would I be jumping to conclusions if I called you a C**K Sucker?
    Don't try to get cute. :crossx: I'm all for having fun, but a dash full of fiths? Even though I'm sure he really meant fifths. To me, it just comes off as really stupid. If you want a floating bar, buy a barge. Just for sh!ts and giggles, what kind of boat are we talking about?

Acommanderguy
    Rg. Ya I am just trying to figure out how I would make it work in my boat.. Thats 2 things I have to carry on there ya know? I was tired of all the cans I cleaned up last year. The other Idea I had.. was ya know how you have some of the 4-6 man beer bongs? what if you had 4-6 taps going to one keg on a pole of some sort? hmmm yes Always thinking..lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast