And I'm not talking about gas tanks here.
Why is it that about 50% of the users on this board refuse to put the most basic information under their user name like, LOCATION.
When you put an ad up here, someone may want to buy your part so the shipping will be a factor everytime. So where are you ?
Get on your user profile and edit that thing.
That and with an ad for something why is it that basic information like, pictures and description, seems to have to be asked for by the buyer ?
Repeated additional questions seem to have to be pried out rather than provided by the seller as it should be.
Third, If you want to sell something, take 30 seconds and rag it off so somone can see what it looks like under the last decades worth of bilge dirt and put it out in the open for the picture rather than buried under the bench.
I'm not asking anyone to cut a nut off here, just help the buyers a little and help yourself with selling your parts.
On a positive note, I have bought and sold many parts on ***boat over the past 5 + yrs (including a 15k boat) with many different members and it always went smooth and I would gladly deal with any of those folks again. I have also got a lot of free tech advise from different members and I appreciated that too.
ave a noice day
Mark