Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know know poeple in the Muscle Car business???

K3-River-Rat
    I'm wanting to get hooked up with some reliable contacts that deal mainly in Chevy Muscle Cars I have a few rare Chevys I would like to sell, but living out in the cornfields of the midwest nobody even knows these cars exsist I'm wanting something at least close to the current market value. These are the "real deal" NOT clones or look alikes wink These are cars that were investments that I purchased over the years and I would like to get a little extra cash together for a new project I have in mind One of the cars in particular I'm looking to let go is a 1969 Camaro RS (hide away headlights) SS X11 code factory hugger orange paint with the black racing stripes, black top, black and white houndstooth interior, woodgrain dash & console package, ralley wheels etc. with 79,000 original miles on the odometer eek! Other cars include: another 69 Camaro SS X11 code, 70 Nova RS fact.red paint black int.with original owners manual and protect-o-plate, 72 Nova SS 4spd car, new GM parts from ground up, 74 Camaro Z28 #s matching high perf.350 M21 4spd 3:73 posi all fact.stock with 52,000 original miles.car is white with black stripes and black int. This was "Sports Car" of the year in 1974. Have some of the articles and documentation. I am willing to trailer the cars to other states if need be as long as I will be paid fair market value by the purchaser wink Any help would be appreciated
    [ October 22, 2002, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: K3-River-Rat ]

MikeF
    Have you tried ebay?

Back To Havasu
    The easiest way to find consignment sellers is to buy a copy of the Hemmings or Old Car Trader or similar publication to find vintage car dealers within driving distance. Also on www.autotraderonline.com you can find vintage car dealers selling muscle cars. If you want to sell the cars without a middleman, advertise on the net in these vintage car sites, advertise in the abovementioned publications, or find a huge show such as goodguys, superchevy, etc. to take your cars to show with for sale signs on them. Good luck.

K3-River-Rat
    MikeF:
    Have you tried ebay?YEP, I've been buying and selling on there off and on for several years

MikeF
    K3-River-Rat:
    MikeF:
    Have you tried ebay?YEP, I've been buying and selling on there off and on for several years What kind of sucess have you had trying to sell the cars?

K3-River-Rat:
    72 Nova SS 4spd car, new GM parts from ground upOK K-3, what are you asking for this one???

K3-River-Rat
    Back To Havasu:
    The easiest way to find consignment sellers is to buy a copy of the Hemmings or Old Car Trader or similar publication to find vintage car dealers within driving distance. Also on www.autotraderonline.com you can find vintage car dealers selling muscle cars. If you want to sell the cars without a middleman, advertise on the net in these vintage car sites, advertise in the abovementioned publications, or find a huge show such as goodguys, superchevy, etc. to take your cars to show with for sale signs on them. Good luck.I appreciate the advice Havasu, But that is exactly what I'm trying to getaway from I'm completely FED UP with DREAMERS, tire kickers, I'll be back next week, I WANT it. blah blah blah I know damn good and well IF the right people knew about some of these cars they would be fighting over them There just aren't that many REAL original muscle cars to be had out there anymore wink Some of the cars I have I would like to see go to a private collector or even a classic muscle car museum. They are a huge part of our high performance history from back in the day when brute horsepower was at its peak The hugger orange 69 Camaro was one of the hottest street/strip cars of 1969 and they will never be duplicated again wink

GofastRacer
    You might try this site, it's kinda interesting!!..
    http://www.chevytalk.com/

78DiMarco
    A buddy of mine has a car lot in California that features muscle cars and Porsche's. www.californiacars.com Ask for Eric if you contact them and tell him Bert sent you.
    He buys cars for resale so I'm sure you won't get top buck from him.
    I have an interest in a Camaro or Nova, have you set any prices that you wouldn't mind quoting?

Back To Havasu
    If your looking for the high dollar crowd, try advertising in Hemmings, or set a reserve and enter your car in the Barrett Jackson Auction.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast