Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Pit Bulls

topless
    Since every one is ripping me to shreads on this subject, who here owns one and thinks they are loyal dogs? I for one think all dogs can be aggressive, mean, or the sweetest things on the planet. I used to have a Pomeranian that had puppies. When the puppies were old enough to go to new homes, one of them was mean as hell and would growl as soon as you walked up to him (maybe he was really a pit bull in disguise) Anyway, all domestic dogs are bred down from wild dogs like wolves so maybe we should just rid the world of all of them. OK haters rip me apart, I can hold my own.

jdf
    i have a red nose pit and she is a big baby

jdf
    i hear you ...what the hell are you doing up

ONAROLL
    Pit bulldogs are known for determination and agressiveness, I doubt there is any dog on the planet pound for pound more destructive in a human attack than a pit, I have owned a couple good pits, but they have no buisness around children and the elderly, turn your head for a split second while your two year old samples old pits dinner bowl, and chances are if they survive the attack they will have scars to remind you the rest of your life............I know you dont like my opinion you think people "create" these monsters for the sport of dog fighting, and they do, cause they are naturals for it.........

topless
    i hear you ...what the hell are you doing upI was asleep but woke up and HB started calling me.

topless
    Pit bulldogs are known for determination and agressiveness, I doubt there is any dog on the planet pound for pound more destructive in a human attack than a pit, I have owned a couple good pits, but they have no buisness around children and the elderly, turn your head for a split second while your two year old samples old pits dinner bowl, and chances are if they survive the attack they will have scars to remind you the rest of your life............I know you dont like my opinion you think people "create" these monsters for the sport of dog fighting, and they do, cause they are naturals for it.........
    Let anyone sample any dogs dinner bowl that hasn't been properly trained and you'll get the same result.

jdf
    i think you may have a problem

ONAROLL
    Im not talking properly trained, Im talking about the natural tendencies of a given breed of animal..............

topless
    Im not talking properly trained, Im talking about the natural tendencies of a given breed of animal..............When I had my Rottie, she was 13 weeks old and my kids were babies. Every time I fed her, I would take her food away and then praise her so she wouldn't be food aggressive. It worked and she never ever did anything but look at anyone when they were around her food.

jdf
    topless you rule my dear ,,,,,,,,i have been around these dog's a long time it's all in the way they are raised

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast