Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: does what kinda boat you own make you better than others??

diggler
    If I was starting a family I would not have the boat I do. I would still have my Bayliner. All that maters is your on the water with the family having a good time.
    Hence my reasons for getting rid of the small boat and looking towards a bigger one.

Eliminator 4 Life
    Only if you own a DCB......DCB owners are above everyone else
    shit speak for yourself ELBM??????????04

Eliminator 4 Life
    i know this is gonna be a funny azz thread but seriuosly!! does having a certain style or manufacture make you better or above somebody who couldnt go almost bankrupt to have the king of the lake boat???
    this comes from a dip shit at work who always trys bashing on my family mover(but after im done clowin his azz he leaves my area) cause he has a bigger and faster boat(no name brands mentioned) which he pays almost 1k a month for:idea: ... does this make you better than a friend,co-worker, family member..ect???
    Well 707 DAWG If you want I can hook u up with an Eliminator:jawdrop:

acatitude
    Well 707 DAWG If you want I can hook u up with an Eliminator:jawdrop:
    oh then youll think your shiat don't stink.........

John.
    i know this is gonna be a funny azz thread but seriuosly!! does having a certain style or manufacture make you better or above somebody who couldnt go almost bankrupt to have the king of the lake boat???
    this comes from a dip shit at work who always trys bashing on my family mover(but after im done clowin his azz he leaves my area) cause he has a bigger and faster boat(no name brands mentioned) which he pays almost 1k a month for:idea: ... does this make you better than a friend,co-worker, family member..ect???
    hey dog, I thought we agreed to not tell people that we work together. j/k
    I learned the kharma lesson this past year...and won't be picking on anyone elses boat anytime soon. soon enough, your co-worker will get his kharma too. Take the high road and just ignore him. Eventually he'll get the point. There's nothing wrong though with a $1k/month boat payment. Maybe he doesn't have any other expenses. Maybe he makes enough to cover the cost...doesn't mean he's going bankrupt. I have a payment like that and have no issues with it.

Badburn
    Anybody that bashes your boat obviously is not comfortable with their place in life. Perhaps trying to compensate for something? who knows. When he finds his place , he'll be comfortable with your boat Maybe he's wished he had a family to haul in a family boat.
    Any fool can criticize, and most do.......

Daytona100
    There's othing wrong though with a $1k/month boat payment. Maybe he doesn't have any other expenses. Maybe he makes enough to cover the cost...doesn't mean he's going bankrupt. I have a payment like that and have no issues with it.[/QUOTE]
    BALLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schiada Time
    As long as you are boating you are living. Personally I don't like big cats as they have cookie cutter gel schemes and have no character. I am partial to classic boats as I feel that they have more character.

Mandelon
    In one word NO. If your out on the water and having fun thats all that maters..
    Its a nice sentiment but if it were really true we'd all be driving Bayliners, or Hyundais. There is a definite boat snobbery factor out there.

Boatmaster
    All my best boating was in the cheapest boat I ever owned!!! Just being on the water is where it's at!!! The smart people are the ones who pay for there friends gas and fill the cooler, while not owning a boat at all.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast