Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lakers fans, good game huh? 130 points.

GAME TIME
    Come on Joey...they were expected to beat NY...doesn't everybody?
    LOL. Yeah, but usually the Lakers play to their opponents level. I mean, they lost to Portland and Sacramento in the same week and then beat the Heat. So I'm glad they opened a can on the Knicks instead of a nail biter.

Hardly Satisfied
    The lakers kicked the knicks ass tonight

Beer Factor
    Go Lakeshow-F the clippers! The nerve of some people talking about the clippers on this tread!

a catered life
    The Knicks are possibly the worst team in the NBA.
    dont forget the hawks but if we could get 75% of this output from the team each night we would be right there lurking around the top of the heap

AirtimeLavey
    Fun game to watch. Don't see many 130 games. Tonight's game (Pacers)_should be good, although I think J. O'neil is out, and that'll make a big difference. Fun to watch Bynum getting after it. Can you say playoffs? I'm thinking they just might squeak in there. Go Lakers!!!

Jyruiz
    That was the best part of the game, watching Bynum play. Bynum is going to be a monster in 3 years if he keeps working hard like he is doing.

dmontzsta
    I agree, he seems to have finese in his shot too. 7/7 is pretty good, especially for the 4th quarter alone. They need to give the kid more playing time, it is the only way he will get better.

MagicMtnDan
    Whatagame! The Lakers beat up on a terrible, dreadful Knicks team. Because of this huge win I now believe Kobe can shoot his way into the playoffs and win a championship this year :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    NOT

dmontzsta
    Whatagame! The Lakers beat up on a terrible, dreadful Knicks team. Because of this huge win I now believe Kobe can shoot his way into the playoffs and win a championship this year :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    NOT
    Nobody said that, HATER. This team definately has potential to be good, especially with PJ all they need is more time together, look at the Pistons, bunch of average players that know eachother well and kick everyones ass.

totenhosen
    magicMtnDan who is your favorite NBA team so we can all bash them?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast