Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lakers fans, good game huh? 130 points.

GAME TIME
    magicMtnDan who is your favorite NBA team so we can all bash them?
    He is a hater. I just hope the Steelers don't choke because us Laker fans will be all over him.

dmontzsta
    bump, lets see how badly they can kick the shit out of the Pacers, they are missing Artest now and J.Oneal is hurt. *SMACK* Bynum for 20.

MagicMtnDan
    Nobody said that, HATER. This team definately has potential to be good, especially with PJ all they need is more time together, look at the Pistons, bunch of average players that know eachother well and kick everyones ass.
    You're definitely drinking too much Kobe Kool-Aid if you even mention the Lakers and Pistons in the same sentence. The Pistons should win the championship this year (beating the Spurs) while the Lakers, well, nevermind.
    MMD <-- Kobe hater for sure

dmontzsta
    You're definitely drinking too much Kobe Kool-Aid if you even mention the Lakers and Pistons in the same sentence. The Pistons should win the championship this year (beating the Spurs) while the Lakers, well, nevermind.
    MMD <-- Kobe hater for sure
    Read what I said...HATER!
    Lakers almost took out the Pistons, did you watch the game? probably NOT.

MagicMtnDan
    Read what I said...HATER!
    Lakers almost took out the Pistons, did you watch the game? probably NOT.

You call me hater like it's a bad thing I am a Kobe hater.
    There's no point in watching the Lakers games. I can find out (a) that the Lakers lost and (b) how many points the "gunner" scored on the nightly sports report.
    Lakers almost took out the Pistons
    You should be able to say that about 45-50 times this year ("almost beat ____") :rollside:

totenhosen
    You call me hater like it's a bad thing I am a Kobe hater.
    There's no point in watching the Lakers games. I can find out (a) that the Lakers lost and (b) how many points the "gunner" scored on the nightly sports report.
    You should be able to say that about 45-50 times this year ("almost beat ____") :rollside:
    So who is your favorite NBA team so I can bash the hell out of them? Or are you a bandwagon fan (See Steelers in your sig.)

MagicMtnDan
    So who is your favorite NBA team so I can bash the hell out of them? Or are you a bandwagon fan (See Steelers in your sig.)
    I don't like NBA basketball anymore. It's all about running up the court and shooting and it hasn't gotten any better since the 3-point play.
    As for being a bandwagoner, you're right. I've been on the Steelers bandwagon since I was born in Pittsburgh.

Old Texan
    dont forget the hawks but if we could get 75% of this output from the team each night we would be right there lurking around the top of the heap
    The Hawks are young and have talent to progress to a winner. The Knicks are just bad, Larry Brown or no Larry "Gone Soon" Brown.

Old Texan
    Nobody said that, HATER. This team definately has potential to be good, especially with PJ all they need is more time together, look at the Pistons, bunch of average players that know eachother well and kick everyones ass.
    OH MY GOD!!!! What in the name of James Naismith......
    All 5 Piston starters are in the top five at their positions in the league. The only weakness on the team is the bench depth if injuries strike.
    The Piston-Laker game Sunday highlighted the Lakers as a 1 player team.
    Kwame Brown will never be more than a mediocre role player at best, Odom will be somewhere else as soon as the Dr. has money to deal for talent, Smushy is at best a backup. Your center, another backup.
    Root for your team but get real.

Tyson Ross
    Good Game? Didn't they only score 79? :argue:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123