Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Know Why...

burtandnancy2
    NASCAR doesn't race next week? I know they skip Easter, Mothers Day, etc, but when they're going all the way to Vegas for the next race, why skip a week?

Boatcop
    It's the way the schedule is. Not enough time to drive all the way back to NC (or where ever the shop is) and then back to Vegas in one week.

wsuwrhr
    Skip a week?
    Aren't they racing in Vegas march 4th?
    I know we have a spot in the infield.
    Brian

Wet Dream
    It's the way the schedule is. Not enough time to drive all the way back to NC (or where ever the shop is) and then back to Vegas in one week.
    Ding ding ding.

wsuwrhr
    crap, not until March 11th.
    I got the dates wrong.
    Hatin it'!
    Thinkin I was going to be in Vegas for the weekend.
    No houseboating til next weekend for the Wsuwrhr's
    Brian

Boatcop
    Skip a week?
    Aren't they racing in Vegas march 4th?
    I know we have a spot in the infield.
    Brian
    If you have tickets for March 4th, at least your view of the track won't be obstructed by other RVs or spectators.
    The action might be a little dull, though.

Jim W
    If you have tickets for March 4th, at least your view of the track won't be obstructed by other RVs or spectators.
    The action might be a little dull, though.
    In my opinion, it is no matter what......
    Be good, Jim

dirty old man
    COP, I thought they had a car, back up car, spare car for every track, half mile, mile, mile and a half, two mile and super speedway. Are you saying that every team will round trip to the east coast and then back of LV?

womba
    I think it cause some of the teams will be going to mexico to race. Usually Bush and Cup races are at the same place but since they introduced the mexico race, the cup race is skipped that weekend. Kind of lame we have to skip a week just to race in another country.

pm069
    I think it cause some of the teams will be going to mexico to race. Usually Bush and Cup races are at the same place but since they introduced the mexico race, the cup race is skipped that weekend. Kind of lame we have to skip a week just to race in another country.
    YOU are correct! The Busch boys will be in Mexico, of course about half the Cup racers run the Busch series too. I heard that Juan Pablo Montoya, left his green card at home (mexico), and is going back to get it. Since he is under contract, all the other guys are following him to make sure he comes back. LOL. They figured that if a Mexican can race in the States, than the good ole boys will race in Mexico. As far as moving the teams back and forth... Most all teams have a minimun of four transporters, to eleminate hustling to N.C. and back to Vegas or whatever venue they happen to be at, to allow set-up time, etc. Kinda make sense, huh?:idea:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast