Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Livingston Knee dislocation---GRAPHIC!

DILLIGAF
    This guy just can't get a break. This had to be awfully painful. I don't know if it ends any hopes of a playoff run for the Clips but it sure makes it even harder. I put it at the end of this message so you have time to click out before looking at it. Pretty graphic stuff
    Poor guy:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...islocation.jpg

73kona455
    ouch....

Mr. C
    I saw that just a few minutes ago on the news, usaully when they say its graphic it's really not that bad , but this time they were right.
    That had to hurt something awful.
    Is it a career ending injury, or do they know yet?

Liberator TJ1984
    Done that !!! Twice

Liberator TJ1984
    I saw that just a few minutes ago on the news, usaully when they say its graphic it's really not that bad , but this time they were right.
    That had to hurt something awful.
    Is it a career ending injury, or do they know yet?
    Hopefully It should not be ?
    2nd. time I did mine they took 1/2 the tendon that holds the kneecap on and stretched it across w/screws-pins and made me a " New" ACL
    I can still get along quite well and I'm almost twice his age

photo chick
    Hopefully It should not be ?
    2nd. time I did mine they took 1/2 the tendon that holds the kneecap on and stretched it across w/screws-pins and made me a " New" ACL
    I can still get along quite well and I'm almost twice his age
    Hey I had the same thing....same surgery on both my knees!!! Hauser Procedure....very painful but he should be back next season I would think..

JetBoatRich
    it was ugly on TV :sqeyes:

Baja Big Dog
    Ouch....

buzzaro
    Ive never dislocated my knee, but I have my shoulder on a few occasions. The first couple times it went back in itself and once I was able to push it back in. But the most recent time that it came out and I tried to push it back into place I almost blacked out. Very interesting really, you kinda see stars and your vision becomes very constricted, also your knees buckle and you want to make sure your sitting down. I apologize for not having my wits to snap any pics at the time, but it was pretty freaky looking much like the knee there. I have broken bones and been hit by a car on my bike, but the dislocation was BY FAR the most painful thing Ive ever experienced. They gave me two dilaudid injections and it barely even took the edge off. I feel for that guy.

dmontzsta
    I just watched the video on ESPN.com. That is some painful action.
    BTW: I think the clippers "hopes for a playoff run" were crushed a while ago.
    Poor guy, that hurts.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast