Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Power, How about a slow boat tour?

disco_charger
    All these guys talking about a power tour, and sawing people off. Whadaya say we put together a mediocre tour. We'll go someplace that's not "off the hook" but rather "set's the standard for mediocrity". We can get together and instead of running them wide open, side by side we can float and see who's boat floats slowest in the current. At the end of the night when they're on the trailer, instead of seeing who sharpened their saw the most, we can see who's done the least amount of work over the last couple of years.
    Disco

cyclone
    I thought that's what the FC had turned into.

Wally_Gator
    I thought that's what the FC had turned into.
    Ouch....
    But from what I have read, even the circus is going to be a little faster this year..

Wally_Gator
    Cyclone...
    Don't you work?
    You have been posting alot...

cyclone
    oh i was only kidding about the no racing rule at FC now.
    im momentarily pausing from work.

hack job
    this is a good idea while were at it lets see how many peices of close or women can wear and how much beer we can leave at the store. it will be the anti event

Dogballs
    All these guys talking about a power tour, and sawing people off. Whadaya say we put together a mediocre tour. We'll go someplace that's not "off the hook" but rather "set's the standard for mediocrity". We can get together and instead of running them wide open, side by side we can float and see who's boat floats slowest in the current. At the end of the night when they're on the trailer, instead of seeing who sharpened their saw the most, we can see who's done the least amount of work over the last couple of years.
    Disco
    Lets not and say we did!

disco_charger
    Pot stirrer Whats up Brian
    Not too much sir. We're going to have to hook up over at Backwoods BBQ here soon. I was just checking out all these fast guys. Was just looking at all the boating events for the year, and realized that I didn't fit into any of them.

cyclone
    Hey Brian how about an event at my house where we just sit on the stringers and have the wives spray the garden hose at us while we pretend we're at the river and that i have an engine in my boat? imagine the noise of those
    "vroom vroom" noises!

disco_charger
    You don't do that now?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast