Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old Cell Phones

OutCole'd
    What are you supposed to do with them? Is there a charity that uses them? I probably have a dozen laying around the office, any ideas?

bunny 166
    What are you supposed to do with them? Is there a charity that uses them? I probably have a dozen laying around the office, any ideas?
    You can donate them to a women's shelter--they give them to battered women to keep just in case they need to call 911. Even if there is no contract, as long as they are charged they will call 911 for free....Sometimes it saves a woman's life....

havasurat27
    Start a retired cell phone tree along Rice road like the shoe tree that once stood. I have a few of my own to hang.

Mandelon
    It worked for bunny.
    Use them to scrape off the zebra mussels from your boat.
    Hand them out like business cards.
    Give them to your favorite employees.
    Have McGyver make them into bombs, mail them to Bin Laden and then give him the call of death. Ring, ring, boom!
    Learn how to juggle. And if one rang and you could answer it, you could probablly get on Letterman.
    Ammo for water balloon fights.
    Activate them and hide them in libraries. Periodically call, just to mess with the librarians.
    Attach one to your neighbors dog collar. Then call later to freak them out. Woof, woof woof, grrrrrrrr.
    Science expirements. Tall building, gravity.....you get the idea.
    Glue one down to a bus bench. See who tries to steal it.
    That's all for now.

RitcheyRch
    Thats what I did with mine. I took it to the Sprint Store and they have a collection box for them
    You can donate them to a women's shelter--they give them to battered women to keep just in case they need to call 911. Even if there is no contract, as long as they are charged they will call 911 for free....Sometimes it saves a woman's life....

TOBTEK
    DID you get your video message today Bill hehehehe

lalhc
    You can receive service credits if you have Sprint or Nextel. Click on the link below for more details:
    http://www.sprint.com/community/comm...oss/index.html

LAND_LOVER69
    www.cellphonesforsoldiers.com
    The phones are donated to our men and women in Iraq with prepaid calling cards attached to them.

RitcheyRch
    Didnt know that. Thanks.
    You can receive service credits if you have Sprint or Nextel. Click on the link below for more details:
    http://www.sprint.com/community/comm...oss/index.html
    Had known this would have donated my old phones to this.
    www.cellphonesforsoldiers.com
    The phones are donated to our men and women in Iraq with prepaid calling cards attached to them.

topless
    Phones4Charity The number is 888-846-0818

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast