Thread: Reverse Spam: Looking for Place in Havasu

ChumpChange
    Looking for a new place to buy in Havasu. Not necessarily looking to join with a realtor just yet as I don't want to be too agressive. Once I start looking hard, I generally end up buying soon. This way, I'm taking it easy.
    I would prefer a garage that is 36' deep. If it is an older house with room on the side to build an RV garage, that is fine by me and may actually be a better buy.
    Anybody looking to get rid of a house?
    If you have a mobile home at Crazy Horse or some place like that, that may be good too. Must be in Havasu, wife is not a fan of Parker.

Kachina26
    um, I know of one............... Got room for the Dana, my Kachina and both of our trucks.

ChumpChange
    um, I know of one............... Got room for the Dana, my Kachina and both of our trucks.
    I forgot to put the price range. I'd prefer to be below $300,000 closer to $250,000.
    I'm basically looking for a small place to stay that I can park the boat at. The last house I had and sold was just too plain big for what we used it for. When we're at the river, we boat, we don't entertain and don't sit in the house much.
    So I'm looking for a garage with a place to sleep attached.

BAK2RVR
    ChumpChange,
    Funny you posted as we just listed one of our properties a couple of weeks ago and the wife was telling me to post on Hot Boat. Got a clean 2 bedroom 2 bath on south side, 31 foot deep garage plus 40 foot covered RV port behind the house. Have tons of concrete parking plus 2 driveways. Its listed at 229,900.
    Steve

Music to my Ears
    I'm ready to part with one of mine. It's a year and a half old on the South side. 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 3 car garage one is 36' deep with 8' doors. About 1420 sq.ft. Nothing super fancy but has granite in the kitchen and a walk-in shower. I was just talking recently to Michele about listing it and she was thinking listing at 299K. There could be a bit of wiggle room. Pics are in spam under "Havasu house rental".

ChumpChange
    ChumpChange,
    Funny you posted as we just listed one of our properties a couple of weeks ago and the wife was telling me to post on Hot Boat. Got a clean 2 bedroom 2 bath on south side, 31 foot deep garage plus 40 foot covered RV port behind the house. Have tons of concrete parking plus 2 driveways. Its listed at 229,900.
    Steve
    Price is definitely attractive. Probably purchasing a smaller boat when / if mine sells. It would fit in that garage. Can you email pics to mcrfinance@gmail?
    I'm ready to part with one of mine. It's a year and a half old on the South side. 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 3 car garage one is 36' deep with 8' doors. About 1420 sq.ft. Nothing super fancy but has granite in the kitchen and a walk-in shower. I was just talking recently to Michele about listing it and she was thinking listing at 299K. There could be a bit of wiggle room. Pics are in spam under "Havasu house rental".
    Very nice looking house. Can you PM the address? Would definitly like to talk to you prior to your listing it. I'm heading out to Vegas right now but will be back on Friday to discuss.

Music to my Ears
    Very nice looking house. Can you PM the address? Would definitly like to talk to you prior to your listing it. I'm heading out to Vegas right now but will be back on Friday to discuss.
    Pm sent.

BAK2RVR
    Sent you email with pics