Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Race Aero Twin Turbo Setup For Sale

flat broke
    Well folks, times are a little tougher than I would have liked them to be by now and as a result I've decided to part with my new turbo setup. The system works great and made 10lbs of boost at 5200RPM on my 468. You could use a different cam profile to adjust at what RPM and how much boost you pull.
    The details on the setup can be found here Race Aero Twin Turbo Setup For Sale
    Feel free to email me at admin@liquidaddiction.net if you have any questions.
    Thanks,
    Chris

carreraboat
    tell me about your set up iron heads? what compression? what would be bottom dollar

flat broke
    You've got mail.
    Chris

Hustler
    Chris i'm sorry hear your selling the setup, I was looking forward to ride in that thing. shoot me a e-mail with the spec's and a price your looking for.

flat broke
    Joe,
    Check your PM.
    Chris

SPECTRABRENT
    JOe,
    If you buy Chris's turbos, I will make you a steel of a deal on a Gale Banks 454. All you have to do is bolt the turbos on.
    Did you get the Hustler info. I sent?
    Brent

Slick
    JoeJoe,
    If you and HackJob are talking turkey, make sure to measure the inside width on your engine hatch. You might not have clearance.

flat broke
    Slick, you're 100% right, there is no way you could stuff those bad boys inside the Hustler's current engine compartment. Maybe Joe is building a low slung river rocket or going to do some renovations on the interior config in the Hustler.
    Chris

Slick
    I think "Community Property" would look sweet with a rear bench and sun deck with a set of twin turbos under it.
    Chris, I sure wish I could afford to take those off your hands. They'd fit real nice under the hatch on my Caliber1.
    [ October 23, 2002, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: Slick ]

Hustler
    Chris check your PM,
    I know I would have to change some things on my interior but that would be a minor detail
    Brent, i did get the Hustler info, thank you again I really liked the racing article, that was the first history I have read on Hustler, Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast