Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Schiada 21RC @ LA...

Riverkid
    This one is a lot nicer than the Herbst boat...

Racey
    Birds Eye Maple is what the wood in the floor is.
    Zip Ties are really the best way to go for seperating hoses. Like someone said above the stainless line will wear the aluminum clamps, Adel Clamps mean drilling holes, drilling holes means places for water to get inside the wood/floors, and when you go to work on the boat its alot easier to snip zip ties and reinstall them later than it is to screw around with allen wrenches and 30 hose seperators. It's all about function when it comes down to little stuff like that, the zip ties may not look the absolute best, but are no by no means an eye sore, and they perform the best in the long run.

Lefty
    Nice to see you guys down south have real boats at your boat show. I can't remember seeing a real boat here in the Bay Area at a boat show since the 80's. All you see is those odd boats with the roll bars and speakers. Great looking Schiada.

dossangers
    Can somebody tell me how the freak'in tournament/wakeboard production boats got placed on the same floor as Ron's boat? That is sacreligious! I should stop being so proud, but it would be cool if they could have a section for all performance based boats - both new and old. That would be exciting.
    Any drag, K, GN, SS, or SK boats at the show in LA, or all these all custom non-production boats now adays?
    Heres a coulple of SoCals FINEST!!!http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1170726745

blackcloud75
    Talkin' with Lee today........the Herbst's boat was just gonna be for fun..well we all know their definition of fun....
    he was supposed to have top secret artist renditions today at the show...summin' new on da' horizon

mbrown2
    Talkin' with Lee today........the Herbst's boat was just gonna be for fun..well we all know their definition of fun....
    he was supposed to have top secret artist renditions today at the show...summin' new on da' horizon
    I am headed to the show on Sunday...hopefully everything will still be on display...

Wrenchforce
    Anyone have any informationon where to get bucket seats like the ones that are in the Herbst boat? I'm thinking about changing out if my re-resining the plywood doesn't go all that well. Would like to go with something that has no wood in it. Thanks for any information that you may have.

WILDERTHANU
    I'm sure Timmy will be glad to set you up.
    http://www.redart.com/

VD CRUISER
    Once again, that Schiada is incredable. Whats the purpose of the "outboard rudder" ?

Riverkid
    Anyone have any informationon where to get bucket seats like the ones that are in the Herbst boat? I'm thinking about changing out if my re-resining the plywood doesn't go all that well. Would like to go with something that has no wood in it. Thanks for any information that you may have.
    Those looks like custom seats from Beard?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast