Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Subway Workers Suck!!!!!

BRSTQUEST
    Man I can't believe subway workers!!!!! I went there tonight and all I saw were workers standing around. A couple of them were jawjacking and drinking cokes while had to wait in line, can you believe that......There was one girl working the counter and and atleast nine dudes standing around doing nothing....You would think that they could have been helping but all they were doing was standing around.....I finally got to the front of the line and asked why everyone was standing around and the girl at the counter told me they were closed and were staying open to help the customers who were in line.......
    The moral of this is that things don't always seem to be what they look like...My perception is "my" reality but that doesn't make it the truth....I am sure walmart has some of the same problems as subway but iam not sure.....
    P.S. this is a fictional story....no subway workers were hurt making this post

BigBlockBaja
    Subway just sucks in general... All bread and no meat... No wonder that fat basterd lost all that weight....

Chubby4Life
    For a minute there I thought they might have unionized!

I think it's all in the individual store and how they're run. We have a couple really efficient ones around here and a couple not so good too.

BRSTQUEST
    i hear our tax dollars get diverted to them and they now have a 3% at 50 retirement......i also hear they will hire extra workers in the OC to help fund the state budget crisis, as the wealthy people of OC can spare a few extra dollars!!!!!!

little rowe boat
    For a minute there I thought they might have unionized!
    If they were getting time and a half they were. :yuk:

AltarGirl
    I love Subway. There's 1 right around the corner from my work & I eat there all the time!
    & of course, my favorite, the one at the Avi that's open @7am for all the boaters!!

Throttle
    I hate subway!

BigBlockBaja
    I love Subway. There's 1 right around the corner from my work & I eat there all the time!
    & of course, my favorite, the one at the Avi that's open @7am for all the boaters!!
    And thats why you look the way you do.....

BigBlockBaja
    I hate subway!
    The sandwiches are good, just no meat... I could go to a good Italian deli around the corner from Subway, pay the same amount of money and have a sandwich that is stuffed with meat...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast