Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Towing a 36 nor-tec on hwy 40

ELIMINAT THIS
    West california permits office just called and said it is restricted to 10, wide,what is my best shot of geting around. btw im heading to nor cal. oops tech

dicudmore
    play stupid...

ELIMINAT THIS
    That would be easy for me.:idea: How narrow is it thru the construction zones?

John.
    West california permits office just called and said it is restricted to 10, wide,what is my best shot of geting around. btw im heading to nor cal. oops tech
    can you just deliver that straight to my house?

Havasu_Dreamin
    Go thru Vegas.....

Bad Puddy Tat
    That would be easy for me.:idea: How narrow is it thru the construction zones?
    I drive my big truck thru there all the time There is a section 18 miles long. 12 ft wide can make it ok. Better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.....

dicudmore
    I drive my big truck thru there all the time There is a section 18 miles long. 12 ft wide can make it ok. Better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.....
    what he said---
    I tow a 36' Spectre without permits that is over 10' wide and have not been hassled yet

DCBob
    Just be careful........and don't scratch the gel-coat

ELIMINAT THIS
    Is it k-wall down the middle with the shoulder open. I really dont like that k-wall on both sides shiit. thanks for the info.

ELIMINAT THIS
    what he said---
    I tow a 36' Spectre without permits that is over 10' wide and have not been hassled yet
    I must have bad luck I got stopped coming into new mexico yesterday (no permit) Do you run oversize signs and flags?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast