Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is rain gear really THAT sexy?

FMluvswater
    So it's around 5 pm and raining hard so I bundle up in my rain gear for a walk to the corner store for a few groceries. On my way back some guy (likely around my age but a complete stranger to me) walks up beside me and hits my arm to get my attention. I look at him a little warily and he says,
    "So do you wanna get horny with me?"
    I'm certain my eyes bulged. I mumbled something back thinking I misheard him.
    He says,
    "Come back to my house with me; it's cozy and warm. I've got comdoms."
    I think I made a noise of some sort likely tinged with huge disbelief.
    He laughed and said,
    "You'll be making that same noise when we're done. Come on! Why not?"
    I was laughing by then (nervousness maybe I dunno. ) It was very weird; very absurd. Told him I was on my way to my own home and thanks but no. He laughed and shrugged, then walked ahead of me a lil bit. I asked him was he drunk or high. He laughed and looked back at me shaking his head,
    "Nope. Just hungover."
    We parted at the street corner and I told him to have a good day ... and I'm still laughing (tinged with huge disbelief)! OMG! As if somebody does that?! See? See what happens when I go shopping?! I hate shopping. :yuk: .... :idea: Heyyyyy ... dammit! I coulda got laid! :cry: Oh darn, guess I missed that one!

BigBlockBaja
    Sorry Fm. That was me. I decided to visit Canada and saw you walking back to your house. Please excuase my rude behavior.... :crossx: :crossx:

FMluvswater
    Sorry Fm. That was me. I decided to visit Canada and saw you walking back to your house. Please excuase my rude behavior.... :crossx: :crossx:
    How rude indeedly! Could have at least told me your name then I might have said yes (probably not but you still should have told me it was you) !

BigBlockBaja
    How rude indeedly! Could have at least told me your name then I might have said yes (probably not but you still should have told me it was you) !
    I lead a double life and if I revieled my true identity, my plans would have been spoiled....

FMluvswater
    I lead a double life and if I revieled my true identity, my plans would have been spoiled....
    So did that line work on anyone else? :idea: Didjya end up gettin' some?

BigBlockBaja
    So did that line work on anyone else? :idea: Didjya end up gettin' some?
    Pleading the 5th..... Im learning to be a manslut....

FMluvswater
    Pleading the 5th..... Im learning to be a manslut....
    At least you've got condoms ... or so you said! :idea:

BigBlockBaja
    At least you've got condoms ... or so you said! :idea:
    Never know.... could have a few tricks up my sleeve.

FMluvswater
    Never know.... could have a few tricks up my sleeve.
    Well then it's a damn good thing I said no! :supp:

maxwedge
    I think we would have to see pics of you in this rain gear in order to determine if were sexy or not. Then you could post pics with nothing at all just so we could make sure it was the rain gear providing the sexiness, and not just your natural beauty. Or I guess we could just ask BigBlockBaha. LOL. Most girls do look better when wet though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast