Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is rain gear really THAT sexy?

FMluvswater
    I think we would have to see pics of you in this rain gear in order to determine if were sexy or not. Then you could post pics with nothing at all just so we could make sure it was the rain gear providing the sexiness, and not just your natural beauty. Or I guess we could just ask BigBlockBaha. LOL. Most girls do look better when wet though.
    I'd say to ask Suey but he's biased. No pics ... sorry maxwedge (well not really but it seems the nice thing to say since I'm not going with your suggestion ) BigBlockBaja has already pled the 5th!

Huckleberry
    Rain gear can be sexy, but this dude's approach is pretty creepy if you ask me.

Huckleberry
    See what i mean??? This is meant to shed water, and dayum if it isn't sexy as hell!!!
    http://store.planetcostume.com/produ...hp?imageid=128

FMluvswater
    See what i mean??? This is meant to shed water, and dayum if it isn't sexy as hell!!!
    http://store.planetcostume.com/produ...hp?imageid=128
    LMAO! Uhh okay my rain gear looks NOTHING like that and I look nothing like that model!
    I do agree with you that it was kind of a creepy approach, Huck. I wondered later if I should have told him off but thankfully humor seemed to help the situation. I guess it could have gone in a scarier direction ... but it didn't :smile: ... it was just very weird.

Huckleberry
    Sounds like it had potential to get real ugly. We can all sit back and Monday-morning quarterback what you should have done. What you did worked this time. Just keep your options open should something like this happen again. Telling him off very loudly could be good, or it could piss him off and make it worse.

FMluvswater
    Sounds like it had potential to get real ugly. We can all sit back and Monday-morning quarterback what you should have done. What you did worked this time. Just keep your options open should something like this happen again. Telling him off very loudly could be good, or it could piss him off and make it worse.
    Yeah that's been my experience - being defensive and mouthy tends to provoke aggression and anger. It was uncomfy but I didn't feel I was in danger, so I chose to take it lightly. He had to have been joking!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12