Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: h.t.m boats

Bad Puddy Tat
    I reasearched this boat when I was looking a couple of years ago. I read some positive and some negative.It seamed that the people who actually own or owned an HTM in the past were very pleased with the boat. I was almost scared off by some of the nonsense on these boards. I bought one anyways and I am glad I did. I couldnt find any other manufacture that offers as much convience in a boat this size as HTM. The next boat im looking at is their 30.
    There is also a 30' for sale at Domin8tor here in Havasu

dicudmore
    thats the one Lia used to run isn't it??

fkboatman
    there is one for sale down the street from me thats a repo had 454 in its blown has rod hole in oil pan. most of the engine stuff is gone block and some misc. stuff there has drive,gimble and prop all control and gauges there. boat has bein sitting outside not covered. 1- 10 its a 5or 6 and bank wants offers

tbanzer
    Do they have a website or a Number so I can get somemore info,Thanks.

tbanzer
    There is one at K&H marine....big sumbitch..no engines/drives. You could probably pick it up cheap.
    I think I Seen that one in boattrader, If its the same they wanted 50k for it. It looks like a stolen and recovery, to much of a fixer upper for me, thanks.

acatitude
    Nice lookin ride JMC...... HAve a friend up here who has I believe an ss24(not sure) but its a very pretty boat and runs right at a 100 with I believe a 565 n/a motor and lots of storage underneath. comes out of hole pretty fast also. Seems like a great boat for the price. Im sure he will chim in if he sees this thread. Buy what you like, its your boat

htmchris
    Most haters are colt followers some of the other boats in the htm price range just cant compare too the boat many guys like too follow the trendys but Ive ripped up those fancy 200,000 boats with alot less ease by far I think theres no compar to the bottom the design is topnotch never had any problems just simple maint. I have a 2000 sr24 blown and love it its safe , roomie, and hauls ass, for a lot less price . this summer Ill be looking for a htm 30 which I sure could be built too smoke those other cult followers.

blender over
    http://theinsideline.org/forums/imag...funnymouse.gif
    LOL That's why i bought a carrera

JMC
    Nice lookin ride JMC...... HAve a friend up here who has I believe an ss24(not sure) but its a very pretty boat and runs right at a 100 with I believe a 565 n/a motor and lots of storage underneath. comes out of hole pretty fast also. Seems like a great boat for the price. Im sure he will chim in if he sees this thread. Buy what you like, its your boat
    Thanks BC, how have you been? Did you get that B-max on your rig yet?
    I'm curious why so many people beat up the HTM's? No one considers them as a leader in the industry or compares them to the big names but there are always some that really dislike them. There are very few 30's out there that I have seen but I know there are quite a few 24's. Being a small company that has very limited production it sure seems like there are a lot of negative opinion's. I know about the unfortunate event that happened on Castaic but I hope we can leave that alone in this thread. Did the 24's that have rolled start all the criticism or was it something else? It seems Bad Blown is always referred by other board members to be the first to chime in when someone asks about HTM, why is that? What was your bad experience Bad Blown? I would like to have a Howard, DCB or an Elim but there is no way I could swing one of those names with big power. My SS has been through six years with no structural problems, the gel is still shiny and no stress cracks. Does anyone know anything notorious about the hulls construction or anything I should watch out for?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast