Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: h.t.m boats

HTM2
    HELLO EVERYONE I SEE IT HAS BEEN AWHILE SINCE ANYONE HAS SPOKE ABOUT
    THE HTM, TO LET EVERYONE KNOW HTM IS ALIVE AND DOING WELL, WE HAVE NEW OWNER, AND JUST HAD OUT 1ST REGGATTA IN LAKE HAVASU CITY AZ, THE NEW OWNER ROD AND RENEE ARE AWESOME PEOPLE, WE HAVE A FULL SERVICE
    CENTER LOCATED IN LAKE HAVASU CITY AZ AT 1609 W ACOMA LHC WE HAVE A NEW DECK BOAT THIS YR ,, AND ALOT OF COOL CONSIGNMENT BOATS ON OUR LOTS, WE HAVE A DEALERSHIP GOING IN, IN FL, AND MICHIGAN WATCH FOR THE UP DATES WE ARE GOING TO BE IN THE HOT BOAT MAG, AND PERFORMANCE BOATS HAS JUST POSTED OUR REGGATTA ON THERE WEB SITE, CHECK OUT ALL OUR BOATS AT WWW.HIGHTORQUEMARINE.COM AND FOR ALL OF YOU THAT STILL LOVE YOUR BOATS, THANKS FOR ALL OF US AT HTM2

Unitek
    Wow, this is an old thread..
    Anyways, I bought Bad Putty TAT's Boat. These boats are very aggressive. They like a LOT of positive trim under acceleration, they turn very well and to me, seem like a well constructed boat. I think for the power they are faster than most any cat of the single drive catagory. I supprised many Daytona and DCB owners at Cumberland last year. That boat pulls HARD
    They are a different looking cat, Much better looking (IMHO) than any of the non canopy boats, minus flat deck skaters. Its fun putting my boat in the water and being the ONLY HTM in a sea of Eliminators and beating thier asses .
    If you want to be different, get an HTM or the like. Who wants to be like anyone else these days ??
    On a sad note, my SS should be sold this Sunday. New family and ZERO time to boat , Im going to miss it.

HTM2
    so what lake do you run it on,, and does it ride nice in rough water? and how long have you owned it ect?
    we have our new boats coming out soon, and one of them will be in the lake of the ozarks poker run on july 25th we are all excited about all the new things, not only that we make and service our motors here..

Unitek
    I boat on Pine Lake in La Porte Indiana. Boat handles ok in rough water, but what 25' and down cat is a GREAT rough water boat anyways... The boat did everything I wanted it to do in the last 2 yrs of ownership. great boats, great company.
    Mike

Unitek
    Are you guys planning on building the Vee bottoms I heard Lia was planning on doing a few years ago ? I would like to see any sketches you guys might have of what it would look like.

HTM2
    We Do Have The V Bottom Coming Out, In The Arcives On Our Web Site You Can Find Pic Of It, Let Me Know What You Think
    Htm

HTM2
    Regards To The Rough Water And The 24 Ft , It Was Made For Speed Not Rough Water If You Need Speed And A Boat To Run On Rough Water You Want To Look At Our 30 Ft It Is The Nice Boat To Run Any Where We Will Be Racing In The Lake Of The Ozarks In Aug Come See Us
    Htm

riverracerx
    Nice to see you guys here. My buddy had a 24' HTM and it was a super nice boat. Ran hard and rode nice.

jackpunx
    mines got big power runs fast havent been beat ....
    you should get out more..LOL

HTM2
    Thanks River Racerx, We Are Trying Real Hard To Keep Steve's Dream Alive, I Hope Your Buddy Loves Him Boat.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast