I took the boat out today and it ran ok. I am leaking oil out of the left side somewhere. It looks like oil is comming from the head bolts. Is this possible? Also, I got some water in the oil I readjusted the water lines and its now gone. I still have a little of it inside the oil filler neck but when you pull the dipstick there is no visual sign of water in the oil, same with the oil filter.I have a water bypass valve in the lines and its set at 15psi. I leaned out the carbs and I still have a problem at 4000rpm's. It runs great untill I step on it. It sounds like its bogging down(@4000rpm) untill I let off. I need to check my timing at 3000rpm to see if I am getting full swing(30 degrees). It has a curve kit in the distributor. Also, how much water is supposed to exit the headers at 3000rpm's? I am seeing alot of water out of the headers. Motor runs very well at 3000rpm's. Can someone please help me? I am still a rookie at this stuff. What should I do? I pulled the plugs and you can see where the secondaries are(a little white), primaries are ( a little dark). Motor is a 455 olds.