Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dirt bike day trip

jackpunx
    I got a couple days off.. the sun is supposed to be out .. anyone want to go Dirt bike riding tomorrow?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Pick me! Pick me!!
    Oh wait, I have to work.

xoxo
    Muah!
    Linda

jackpunx
    Pick me! Pick me!!
    Oh wait, I have to work.

xoxo
    Muah!
    Linda
    not it you dont show up.. Plus.. we are going to flash everytime we stop.. so You kind of invented that ride.. you have to go

Phat Matt
    That would be fun but I finally went into the hospital today for the little crash I had in Ocotillo Presidents weekend. Cracked ribs. I have some pain meds now though so I should be all good.

jackpunx
    That would be fun but I finally went into the hospital today for the little crash I had in Ocotillo Presidents weekend. Cracked ribs. I have some pain meds now though so I should be all good.
    OOOoo.. that sux.. I broke a couple ribs a few trips ago.. I rode all weekend with it.. but Im all healed now..
    so.. pop them pills.. and come on out
    seriously.. I have some IBU 800's that will work for the ride.. then go home and take something stronger.. and you'll be all good

yopengo
    I have some pain meds now though so I should be all good.
    yes more meds please... :shift:

Phat Matt
    OOOoo.. that sux.. I broke a couple ribs a few trips ago.. I rode all weekend with it.. but Im all healed now..
    so.. pop them pills.. and come on out
    seriously.. I have some IBU 800's that will work for the ride.. then go home and take something stronger.. and you'll be all good
    I only rode one more time on Sunday. It didn't feel to good. They gave me the IBU 800's (just took one) and some Vicodin. I'll take one of those later.
    I better let it heal up a little better. I have been dealing with the stupid pain since the 17th. I am looking forward to sleeping good tonight.

jackpunx
    NP.. you going to Glamis?
    not this weekend .. but the next one.. we are going to Mud hills.. Ive never been there.. but hear its the bomb..

Phat Matt
    NP.. you going to Glamis?
    not this weekend .. but the next one.. we are going to Mud hills.. Ive never been there.. but hear its the bomb..
    I wish I could. I would like to make one more trip out there before it gets to hot. My weekends are all booked up though with work though. I always try to schedule promotions around the weekends but sometimes I can't help it.

BADBLOWN572
    I got a couple days off.. the sun is supposed to be out .. anyone want to go Dirt bike riding tomorrow?
    Take your rig in for a re-pack so we can start flying again.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast