Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Oil Companies...

Jbb
    Last week I filled up for $185.9/gal......today it was 225.9/gal.......nice
    Oh yeah thats right...no gouging by anybody here....I know ...It's they're pump and they're pipeline......and If I want to teach them I wont buy gas....

BoneDaddy
    I just filled up here in Orange California at the cheapest station I can find for $2.65 / gallon! Ouch!:jawdrop:

CA Stu
    It should be "Thanks Free Market!".
    You pinko commie Hilary-lover!
    Thanks
    CA Stu

shueman
    Gotta beat last year's numbers...

Jbb
    It should be "Thanks Free Market!".
    Thanks
    CA Stu
    A free market monopoly..... ...sure thing ....
    ...Would you like to discuss my thoughts on the Illegal Immigrant issue.....student?...

HighRoller
    I especially liked their reason for the sudden price jump. They said it was due to a "surprising" fall in oil reserves. Surprising? It's not like they woke up one morning and the reserves were gone. They turned off the spigot for a few days or weeks to kill off the excess and bring prices back up. I have no problem with people making a profit if they do it honestly. The oil companies are pissing on our heads and telling us it's raining. There's no doubt in my mind they are engaging in price fixing/manipulation.

Not So Fast
    But dont come on here and blast the oil companies for gouging because you'll be told it's the their right to make as much profit as they can, or go buy oil stocks or something about capitalism or some bull shit like that and it is BULL SHIT !!!!!! I hope they die in hell just like Bush's good ole boy friend Kenny Lay is doing for screwing the people of Enron NSF

hoolign
    Last week I filled up for $185.9/gal......today it was 225.9/gal.......nice
    Oh yeah thats right...no gouging by anybody here....I know ...It's they're pump and they're pipeline......and If I want to teach them I wont buy gas....
    I know what you mean.. I have probably spent 500 bucks on Fuel in the past year ... and I almost feel guilty getting all that diesel for free "pay up sucka's" :idea:

CA Stu
    I especially liked their reason for the sudden price jump. They said it was due to a "surprising" fall in oil reserves. Surprising? It's not like they woke up one morning and the reserves were gone. They turned off the spigot for a few days or weeks to kill off the excess and bring prices back up. I have no problem with people making a profit if they do it honestly. The oil companies are pissing on our heads and telling us it's raining. There's no doubt in my mind they are engaging in price fixing/manipulation.
    Oh good grief.
    Do they heat the gas tanks, too?
    Overall, oil companies show less of a percentage profit than many other industries.
    They're publicly held comanies, and as such their financials are public info. Pull your head out.
    Thanks
    CA Stu

CA Stu
    But dont come on here and blast the oil companies for gouging because you'll be told it's the their right to make as much profit as they can, or go buy oil stocks or something about capitalism or some bull shit like that and it is BULL SHIT !!!!!! I hope they die in hell just like Bush's good ole boy friend Kenny Lay is doing for screwing the people of Enron NSF
    Crybaby.
    Thanks
    CA Stu

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast