Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Comments on Tahoe Boats?

2Driver
    LHC,
    I think you'd get a far better response if you went on, say boatingabc.com or something.
    Now you've done it.. I suppose Riverroyal will be here any second to call you a h-mo

LHC30Victory
    Thanks all for your comments. JB I think you have a good idea there, maybe go to trailerboats.com as well.

famaffair
    Wow, that is a nice looking boat u got there jyruiz

Jyruiz
    Thanks bro, how is your new one coming along?

JB in so cal
    Now you've done it.. I suppose Riverroyal will be here any second to call you a h-mo
    That homo wouldn't dare!

Seadog
    Anyone that classifies Bryant as same level as Bayliner is not very knowledgable about boats. Bryant is in the Cobalt level of quality. Bayliner is a decent boat, but it is still a value boat in the under 25' range. Actually, Tahoe, according to my memory, is built in the same factory as the Bayliner deckboats were built. Bayliner moved the production to Mexico and after a couple years sold the factory to Tracker. I second the recommendation to ask about them on boatingABC and Trailerboats. A wealth of knowledge at boating ABC.

JB in so cal
    Anyone that classifies Bryant as same level as Bayliner is not very knowledgable about boats. Bryant is in the Cobalt level of quality. Bayliner is a decent boat, but it is still a value boat in the under 25' range. Actually, Tahoe, according to my memory, is built in the same factory as the Bayliner deckboats were built. Bayliner moved the production to Mexico and after a couple years sold the factory to Tracker. I second the recommendation to ask about them on boatingABC and Trailerboats. A wealth of knowledge at boating ABC.
    I can't post over there any more 'cause my exhaust doesn't go out the hub and my boat goes over 50.

ekbearly
    Seadog, you are right on... My Dad has a 21 foot Bryant and it is definitely in the same class as a Cobalt. The fit and finish is awesome. They only build 400 boats a year. We boat at Lake Tahoe every year (the mecca of Cobalts) and we wanted something different. He has through-hull exhaust on it and it sounds louder than my boat.
    I grew up on runabouts and absolutely loved every minute I spent on our Bryant. My Dad wasn't blessed to make much, but the boat brought us together as a family. I always looked down the beach at the custom boat guys and dreamed.
    Now that I have a Nordic, I can go out in heavier water and get more looks, but I wouldn't say I enjoy boating anymore than I did when I was on my Dad's boats. Being fresh to the custom (or not custom if you don't classifiy Nordic in that realm) boat world, I think we can tend to lose sight of the fact that we are blessed to own such nice boats... yet the enjoyment in boating shouldn't be all about the looks we get or the pride, but about being able to get away from everything... stress, the city.. and spend time with our friends and family. Just a thought.. your friend will enjoy boating no matter what he gets... and it will probably break down, crack impellers and suck as much money as my boat already has in a month.

shaffewm
    The only thing worse about the boat was the customer service at anglers marine..who sold the boat...

beyondhelpin
    Although Bryant boats lack style they are a very well made boat. I looked at them a few years back.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast