Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Need Some Advice!!!!!

76ANTHONY
    well miss bg, my advise is, let djunkie use that piece of crap gun before he pulls it on me, AGAIN. i wish i knew what to tell you honestly, but i dont think i have the great advise you getting from other people. your an intelligent women, what do you think you should do? the step mother needs to know her mistakes but if she wont listen then there is a problem.
    my .02
    you could always have mainevent take her out and then tell you dad his wife isnt being faithful.. :crossx:
    im j/k.
    i know i know, my advise sucks
    oh and call me at least once a year, it would be nice to hear from you :yuk:

Redwing247
    Leave the gun at home...!!!!!!!!!!! Do not go POSTAL.

djunkie
    well miss bg, my advise is, let djunkie use that piece of crap gun before he pulls it on me, AGAIN. i wish i knew what to tell you honestly, but i dont think i have the great advise you getting from other people. your an intelligent women, what do you think you should do? the step mother needs to know her mistakes but if she wont listen then there is a problem.
    my .02
    you could always have mainevent take her out and then tell you dad his wife isnt being faithful.. :crossx:
    im j/k.
    i know i know, my advise sucks
    oh and call me at least once a year, it would be nice to hear from you :yuk:
    :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
    Leave the gun at home...!!!!!!!!!!! Do not go POSTAL.

You skeered???? :rollside:

Redwing247
    You skeered???? :rollside:
    Nah... Just dont want to get her locked up before I got a chance to meet her. :cry:

Don't worry Redwing, there aren't any bullets in the cylinder!
    But seriously, my .02:
    Brett has it right on all of his responses but you need to be careful. Since she (the beeeaaaatch) is married to your Dad, she doesn't have tell you anything; and she may know it. If your Dad was in the hospital and you asked the Doc for information, he couldn't tell you. Only his spouse or someone that he designates in writing. (Others in the medical field know this as HIPAA which is leagaleze privacy BS)
    Go with the Honey, leave the hate at home and maybe have a slice of humble pie. He's your Dad after all, and the only one you get. The nicer you are, the more the "step" will sour and you'll smell like a rose.
    Sorry for sonding like poetry but as the father of a Princess, it just happens some time.
    ----Rob

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345