Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Worlds Fastest Jet Pumps

Placecraft Dragstar
    I see this banner add and was wondering what boat have they done to make them parts and service for THE WORLDS FASTEST JET PUMPS?
    https://www.***boat.com/banners/func...ntenttype=jpeg

Rondane
    Good god man,what are you going to do if he gets all his happy customers to come in here and shout his name all day long? They just might start calling you ronjane,biatch,chet,frank or whoever else comes to mind so be careful.:idea:
    Your all over this guy like flies on shit and most people dont even know who he is here. Sure seems like a credible guy to me so whats your problem? (sound familiar?) He was nice enough to send a guy a free loader didnt he? I dont see anyone else doing that kinda stuff.
    rondane

Placecraft Dragstar
    Just asking question rondane, whats wrong with that? Just like you do LOL Banner add says worlds fastest jet pumps so I was just asking.

SmokinLowriderSS
    All the advertizing fluff aside, (and Jane's lying stupidity ignored) I believe the reccord-holding pumps are Aggressors/Berkleys/Dominators, and the add says they service and sell parts for, these brands of pumps. It doesn't say that they tune the pumps in the fastest race-boats.
    Just so happens tho that I know one guy who does just that tho, and has the trophy history to back it up.

OKIE-JET
    Just so happens tho that I know one guy who does just that tho, and has the trophy history to back it up.
    hhhmmmmmmmmm.......oooohhhhhh jaaaaanne?

bottom feeder
    I belive AMT holds the record right now.
    Here it is from the man himself
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121719

That would be the Blown Alcohol Jet record. Not the fastest or quickest jet....
    Cleverly phrased ad. While it is true, it does kind of imply they were somehow involved with, or responsible for, the pump in the record holding boat. Pretty much any shop that works on all brands of pumps, or just the one particular brand, can make the exact same claim.

Rondane
    That would be the Blown Alcohol Jet record. Not the fastest or quickest jet....
    Cleverly phrased ad. While it is true, it does kind of imply they were somehow involved with, or responsible for, the pump in the record holding boat. Pretty much any shop that works on all brands of pumps, or just the one particular brand, can make the exact same claim.
    hey SMOKIN, i'm surprised your puppetmaster didnt think of this before anyone else, trophies and all. :idea: Besides I never seen any cold hard facts of anyone except american turbine holding any records as don would use nothing else.

Placecraft Dragstar
    AMT does have the best parts and service, everyone else can fight for 2nd and third. The only problem with that is second is just the first looser.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Just asking question rondane, whats wrong with that? Just like you do LOL Banner add says worlds fastest jet pumps so I was just asking.
    Now dont get miss jane a heated. He might call you a puppetmaster

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast