Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Worlds Fastest Jet Pumps

This crap should not be in here, quit doing this Mikey............( . )( . ).......... please
    Then it should be moved to the testing shit...........( . )( . ).........No one pays me here to pay attention, sooooooooooo just a troller
    Kimmie, this is the closest thing to a true "Bench Racing" thread that has been started here in years.
    Kimmie, we started a tech thread in here for the sole purpose of yanking Fagarionette Jane's strings, so Mike wouldn't have to get pissy at us in Just Jets and move it to here.
    WE? Actually I think Placecraft started this thread and I doubt his "target" was Rondane. BTW, are you sure you haven't got the roles of "puppet" and "puppetmaster" mixed up? After all, you do seem to respond to EVERY post he makes.

HM
    Isn't the saying "world's fastest jet boat" like saying "world's smartest retard"?...only the retards are impressed for either.

Placecraft Dragstar
    Kimmie, this is the closest thing to a true "Bench Racing" thread that has been started here in years.
    WE? Actually I think Placecraft started this thread and I doubt his "target" was Rondane.
    Thanks Oldsquirt, I was just trying to help out.
    I dont have a target:hammer2: I was just asking a question in response to the banner BS add http://dragboatracing.com/DesktopMod...icons/yeah.gif

sanger rat
    Isn't the saying "world's fastest jet pumps" like saying "world's smartest retard"?...only the retards are impressed for either. Who's looking for a new sig.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    WE? Actually I think Placecraft started this thread and I doubt his "target" was Rondane. BTW, are you sure you haven't got the roles of "puppet" and "puppetmaster" mixed up? After all, you do seem to respond to EVERY post he makes.
    Hey craig we all know that missJane is Chet in his disguise:idea::idea: :idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Rondane wheres your boat at these days? You did'nt drop it off there did you?
    Hey Sleek,
    You might as well stop asking that question. chet doent want to come out of the closet If he showed a pic of his rig then he would give his identity away as being chet:idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Almost Real Safe. http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...69100_1594.JPG
    OH DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :2purples:

Ken F
    Originally posted by Oldsquirt:
    >BTW, are you sure you haven't got the roles of "puppet" and "puppetmaster" mixed up? After all, you do seem to respond to EVERY post he makes. <
    DOH!!!!

Just one man's observation, Ken.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast