Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: well possibly moving to havi or parker

rivergoer
    as we all know im a marine and the corps is talking about making me a marine corps recruiter out in parker or lake havizoo city...if its a go that, thats where they are sending me then i will be looking for a house in the price range of mid 200k... with a possible boat garage to store a 24 ft boat or even room for one to be parked out on the side....just to put it out there my wife is a great human resorces exec manager.....so if you have any connections there it would be great too....oh and i will be out there in 7- 9 weeks if its ago..i go to rec school mon for about 7 weeks. :jawdrop:

shueman
    This house might do for ya...in the SPAM section
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142514

shadow
    here ya go,looks like a nice place for the money.Good luck with your move!
    Thats the one,ThanksShueman.
    Perfect Havasu House for all the Toys
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    House is on the South Side near the new Bashas. Large Corner Lot on a Cul de sac. Very quiet street. Two Bedroom/2 Bathroom Home. The inside is in immaculate condition. Large Arizona Room with New Screens. 40’ Covered RV Parking in back of house. 31 Foot Boat Deep Garage (you can fit a 25’ boat or a 28’ with a swing away tongue.) Side RV Parking with RV Hook up. Two driveways. Malibu Landscape lighting around entire property. Mature Landscaping. Listed at $229,900

rivergoer
    cant see the pics on this computer...sounds like a bit chen house...im so used to the so cal house prices and the price for that blows my mind.. 229k here in hb 230k might get you a 1 bedroom trailor!! hahahaha

BAK2RVR
    Shueman/Shadow, thx for the plugs on the house. See pics in spam section. Very clean house set up for the boater in mind at a good price.

rivergoer
    cant see them in there either....i think its this work computer ill look at it when i get home today.

BAK2RVR
    No problem, i can also email you pics later tonight if you still need them.

Mrs.Racer277
    as we all know im a marine and the corps is talking about making me a marine corps recruiter out in parker or lake havizoo city...if its a go that, thats where they are sending me then i will be looking for a house in the price range of mid 200k... with a possible boat garage to store a 24 ft boat or even room for one to be parked out on the side....just to put it out there my wife is a great human resorces exec manager.....so if you have any connections there it would be great too....oh and i will be out there in 7- 9 weeks if its ago..i go to rec school mon for about 7 weeks. :jawdrop:
    Contact Michele Ms.Havasu former Warlock25...she will find you the perfect house. 928-208-9171

riverbound
    Get a place next to that Shadow guy....so I can head out there more often and not have to sleep in his bathroom

shadow
    Get a place next to that Shadow guy....so I can head out there more often and not have to sleep in his bathroom
    Bill,that place could probablly be arranged.he was looking to sell it or get a partner at one point.either way my bathroom floor is always open and if you can make it that far we will save a bed for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast