Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who's going?

Nstigator74
    BBT, I've never been over 2 stars. I guess nobody ever liked me to begin with

396_Z
    Waterloged, Can you give me some more details like time and where at the Res? I'll probably be there Sat unless I have to work. If work does call I'll be there Sun.

BigBoyToys
    Nstigator74:
    BBT, I've never been over 2 stars. I guess nobody ever liked me to begin with I see 3 stars now.... wink

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Nstigator74:
    BBT, I've never been over 2 stars. I guess nobody ever liked me to begin with Well i just shot you a 5.

waterloged
    396_Z did you go to the races because I didn't see you there..

396_Z
    Yep, I made it there Sunday morning. I stopped by your pit a few times but I was only able to catch up to Nstigator the one time. He said you were just there. Every other time I was near you guys were launching/recovering or nowhere in sight.
    Sorry I missed you. My friend who went with me and I are going to see about making the next race in Red Bluff. I'll try to Catch up with you there.
    Oh, and Nstigator, congrats on the 0.023 reaction time.

waterloged
    Ya he schooled him on that one... eek!

396_Z
    Yes he did. Boat looked great every time I saw it run. I would of had some video of it but apparently one of my buddies kids left the camcorder on. Would have been some nice clips too.
    although, I did notice one guy had a better RT.
    Actually if I was the guy who pulled off the 0.000 RT I would frame that time slip. Probably never do it again.

Nstigator74
    Thanks for the complimant 396, I'm starting to get the starting procedure down. It was good meeting you, sorry I was so busy and didn't get any time to bulls#it.

voodooCanoe
    That perfect reaction time was done by Andy Erskine. He's the cdba 8.0 02' champ. Not his first and sure not his last. The guy is very good!
    We did make him burn the time slip due to the fact he red lit the next round.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12