Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ladies....

Her454
    How many of you would have the delivery of your baby induced for no medical reason, but so you could be home to watch the SuperBowl?
    I've heard of DIEHARD fans but to me thats a little ridiculous...
    Apparently a woman did this but its a trend...... inducing labor EARLY to reduce weight gain, choosing a specific birthdate, choosing a specific date for a Zodiac Sign..... WTH?
    Am I the crazy one or shouldn't the actual birth be the most important thing?

Mrs. casean
    Heck yeah the actual birth should be most important! Crazy women That's very selfish and couldn't be as safe as waiting it out for when the baby is ready to come... as long as it doesn't go too far past... that's just nuts people would do that just to watch the game. I'm sure they have it on in the hospital!

Her454
    Heck yeah the actual birth should be most important! Crazy women That's very selfish and couldn't be as safe as waiting it out for when the baby is ready to come... as long as it doesn't go too far past... that's just nuts people would do that just to watch the game. I'm sure they have it on in the hospital!
    She has a Steelers outfit ready for the baby, Steelers maternity clothes and a Steelers Diaper Bag .............. thats Diehard LOL.

Mrs. casean
    She has a Steelers outfit ready for the baby, Steelers maternity clothes and a Steelers Diaper Bag .............. thats Diehard LOL.
    OMG That is funny! Cute... but she should think about her little one! I hope there are pics of the little steelers fan family! That would be a great first picture together!

Her454
    Im glad you agree, I thought my priorities were backwards LOL.

Mrs. casean
    Im glad you agree, I thought my priorities were backwards LOL.
    Not at all! I don't have kids yet... but I the baby should be the priority Now if I were going to have to miss a river trip... we might be talking... Just kidding!

HotDogz
    Damn the doctor who complies. Mother Nature knows best! Let it happen naturally.

Ziggy
    Sounds like a person I probably wouldn't want to be married to.........Pathetic. So much more important things in life than being a sports fanatic. Don't get me wrong I love watching NFL but its wrong to dictate life according to the TV schedule.

Sleek-Jet
    Damn the doctor who complies. Mother Nature knows best! Let it happen naturally.
    It's usually the doctors idea... and it's nothing new. When my niece was born nearly 7 years ago, my Sis-in-law's doctor wanted to induce several weeks before... and she still showed up a week or so before the due date.
    My mother was fit to be tied (she's a nurse), and told the doctor, in no uncertain terms, that this baby would be born on her (the baby's) schedule, not the doctors.
    I've had friends that had an induced labor simply for the fact that the doctor was going on vacation...

Her454
    It's usually the doctors idea... and it's nothing new.
    I've had friends that had an induced labor simply for the fact that the doctor was going on vacation...
    I actually heard about this on the morning news and this subject came up.....and the morality of it. Personally, the fact that my doctor was more concerned about his personal agenda would be reason enough for me to be getting a new doctor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast